It will never end

School went by, thankfully, fast. The last ding of the school bell caused all the students to rush out of the school and start making plans with their friends. Today was Wednesday, yet so much needed planning apparently for the weekend, as students of all grades of high school would yell to another and wave goodbye.

Clay waited outside George's classroom, where soon the brunette sluggishly left the room and immediately grabbed Clay's hand. He didn't want to leave Clay's side, in fear that Clarance would come and hurt him. Sadly, after walking down the halls of the empty school, Clay had to use the restroom. He said he would be out in no time, but till than George had to wait outside.

George waved to teachers who waved goodbye at him. It cheered him up a bit to see at least some people noticed him and didn't just walk by and ignore him. He needed that type of kindness at the moment.

Only a few seconds pass, when George is single handedly thrown into trouble. Clarance started to walk towards the short brunette who still stood alone in the halls. His pace was fast. Too fast. It gave George no time to run or shout for Clay.

Instantly upon arrival, Clarance grabbed George's arm causing the shorter to slightly wince in pain. George tugged back, trying to keep steady and not allow Clarance to just pull him away. However, all Clarance had to do was tug back to make George stumble forwards and follow.

George followed the tall red head. Not knowing where they were going or what was going to happen. They walked by leaving students and walked past some teachers, yet none of them stopped Clarance or even cared to notice. They soon were walking by the, yet to be used football field, which was ever so slightly flooded with the recent rain. George thought they were going to stop near the gym entry, when Clarance paused to look around, but then they kept walking.

((TW: Violence, Harassment, and Self harm/suicide mentions))

Finally, after what had seemed to be hours later but had been only five minutes later, did they stop. Clarance pulled George into the locker rooms, soon pushing him against the wall where many lockers were. The loud rattle of the locker doors caused George to flinch. Clarance had his hands on George's shoulders, keeping him pinned to the wall of lockers.

"So, you think you can just tell your mom everything and have her tattle on me to the principal, will solve all your problems. You guessed wrong my friend. You guessed very, very wrong." Clarance looked George up and down, as if trying to figure out what to do next.

"You're psychotic" George stated loudly. He glared deep into the red head's bright blue eyes which reminded of you of an ocean storm, lightning crashing, boats tipping.

"You're an absolute fucker. First you cut yourself for attention. Then you tell the principal that I've been harassing you. How dare you, George." Clarance spoke, practically spitting on the shorter's face. They were in a staring battle. A battle of who would give in first. A constant war which would prove who was weaker. Would George let this happen or would Clarance finally leave him alone?

There was a deadly silence.

Eventually, Clarance broke the stare and looked down at George's arms. George wanted to get away, but he couldn't as Clarance's fingers dug into his shoulders, sure to cause bruises soon after. George also looked down at his arms.

"What? Are you going to tell me I need to cut deeper? That I need to kill myself? Maybe you're going to hurt me, this time physically. I don't know, but what I do know is that whatever you do, will come back at you ten times worse." George spoke harshly through his teeth. He didn't even care if there were tears coming down his face. He didn't care what Clarance did anymore, he just wanted it to stop.