Good Times

Friday arrived quickly. Everyone congratulating each other for completing high school or for whatever colleges they would get into. Everyone also scattered about, signing yearbooks and making their marks in the bathrooms.

As for Clay and George, they walked hand in hand out the school. Their many friends following close behind, waving to the groups of people.

"Adios, para siempre!" Alex shouted, happily shoving himself between Nick and Karl who were walking closely behind the two boyfriends.

"Agreed, Alex!" Karl laughed as Nick just gave them a weird look.

"Wait! What does that mean!?" He pleaded jokingly.

"Bye, forever!" Alex corrected, waving dramatically at the other students and giving air kisses to them. "Bye! Bye!"

As the three joked around behind them, Clay and George chatted about random things, one topic popping out more than the rest. "So, what are your plans for the future?" George asked Clay, hoping he could possibly give some kind of inspiration. He had yet to make a set plan.

"Know how I was taking a ton of videography and production classes this last year?" George nodded, "I'm thinking about getting into that. I know it won't strike big right away, but could you imagine!"

"Yeah! That would be a perfect job for you. I don't know what I'm going to do yet."

"Well, don't worry too much. You'll find something. Didn't you sign up for colleges, as a go to?"

"Uh, yes. I did."

"When you get accepted into one, you should go for it. You like coding, right? Maybe you could get back into that?"

George nodded and leaned in close to Clay, still holding hands happily. They walked to their car, the group of three still following them.

Clay turned around, "What do you guys want?"

"What!? Can a group of friends hang out for a bit?" Nick questioned right back in a sarcastic tone.

George giggled, "We can hang out, but why? Don't you have a party to prepare for?"

"Oh crap! That's a thing!" Everyone laughed before quickly waving goodbye and leaving in haste.

———————————————

Clay had dropped George at his own house, so that he could get ready and freshen up for the party. So, that's what George did. He threw his backpack, that he wouldn't use for at least another 3 months, into his closet. Soon after, he turned around to his dresser, pulling out a nice comfy green hoodie. Spoiler alert, it was a gift from Clay, being his sweater. He also grabbed some fresh undergarments and a pair of pants.

While exiting his room, he saw himself in his mirror. For a whole year, he had seen a hurt teenager boy, who needed someone to stick up for him, to help him, to even just notice him. Now he saw a bright smile with matching bright eyes, he saw a man with straight proud posture, and a happier and livelier verson of him.

He let out a sigh, then left his room and into his bathroom. In the bathroom, he switched on the fan and turned on the shower, steaming hot water spewing out causing steam to rise from the tiles. He shed his clothing and hopped in, wincing at the heat, but soon adjusting and relaxing into the water.

Before in the shower, he would find himself thinking darkly about himself, sometimes even others. Now, he only thought about what new memories he would make with Clay and his friends as young crazy adults. He couldn't believe that today was his last day as a high schooler. Now he would hopefully get into college and get a good job which would lead him to a nice retirement.