Drunk and Naïve

((CW: Alcohol and Drugs (Marijuana/Weed), also underage drinking. Be safe and please make good decisions <3))
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
When the two boys drove up to Nick's house, they were met with a much larger party than expected. You would never think that Nick would be one to throw a giant party, alcohol, weed, and everything which also comes with that package.

George looked out his window and into Nick's house windows, seeing many people holding onto red solo cups, some teens even dancing against one another. He didn't find this a good idea at all, but when he turned to look at Clay, the blonde who wore a reassuring smile as he turned onto the side of the road to park.

"Alrighty, you ready George?" Clay asks now reaching out to his door handle, giving George no time to even answer. So, George nods and also leaves the car, waiting for Clay to come to his side before even daring to walk up to the loud, drunk filled, house.

Clay caught onto George's nervousness, not even thinking twice, he grabs the hand of the brunette and begins to happily walk up to the door which was waiting for them. They walked up the porch steps, ignoring the faint squeak the planks would make. Clay paused before knocking on the door, not that he had to even knock the door was partially cracked open, and turned to face George.

"If you feel any more uncomfortable, just tell me." He waited for George to nod yes. Once he did nod, Clay knocked on the door and pushed it open. Both boys were hit in the face with a stench of alcohol and weed, maybe even sweat, making them both scrunch their noses. They turned to each other once more before entering, giving each other the same look, which easily said, 'Let's do this, I guess'.

Immediately someone came up to them, a large drunk smile splayed across his face, "Ayy! Clay-ay! Yo-u made it!" The boy hiccupped plenty of times while he spoke the sentence. Clay gave the boy a soft smile and nodded with a chuckle.

"Yeah, um do you happen to know where Nick is?" Clay looked a little more used to this, clearly he has gone to a couple parties.

Alex closed his eyes in thought, "I think he's in the liv-living room with Karl and a bunch of o-other people." his words slurring together. Clay nodded and scooted past him, his hand still being interlocked with George's, meant he also was following behind.

As they walked through the house full of people, there were many people making out or swaying to the music, each and every one of them seemed to be drunk. Clay seemed pretty okay with all this, despite the stern looks he gave the people who were making out against the wall or the people smoking weed. George just followed along, uncomfortable and looking nowhere but down.

The hallway to the living room, felt like it dragged on and on. They had to push and shove their way past people, getting dirty looks when they would accidentally push someone too hard. Finally, they arrived in the living room, being met with a large group of people surrounding a couch and coffee table. Some people having drunk conversations, some people sitting in the corner passing around a blunt. Then you come around to Nick, he was sitting on the couch chatting away with Karl, Darryl, and Zak, all looked to be a little buzzed but definitely not drunk.

Clay and George walked over, "Hey Clay! Hey George!" Nick waved over at the blonde and brunette, "Did you guys get any drinks?"

"No, not yet." Clay answered, he stayed standing while George took a seat on the couch with the rest of the group. "Speaking of drinks, I think I will go grab something. George do you want anything, pretty sure there is snacks too."
Clay looked at George who had been quiet the whole time.

George thought a bit, know what? What can a couple drinks do? This is a party after all.

George nodded, "Uh, sure. Just grab me a beer or something." Clay looked at him shocked, but nodded and left the living room, pushing and shoving people once again to get to the kitchen.