What a day

((A little warning!! This chapter has a lot in it! Panic attacks, harassment, self harm, and any others I may have missed.

‼️There is a very short summary which explains what happens during this chapter.‼️

This book will make 10x more sense if you read the whole chapter though, just a warning! Be safe and you are loved and very much valid, don't forget that! <3))

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It was hard for George to wake up that morning. He had no one who would force him to get out of bed so he had to go down stairs and eat. He had no one who would give him warm, good morning, hugs. He never knew how much he craved touch and comfort from others. Having no specific person in his life before who would give hugs or simple words of hello, caused him to be so uncomfortable to touch. Clay really spoiled him.

George tried to get up out of his bed, the time being 7:23am and the bus coming around 8am. He needed to get up to not be late for the bus. So, after another five minutes of just lying in his bed, he finally got up and stretched, feeling the stiffness of his body relax.

He didn't eat, he only focused on getting dressed in black sweats and a black sweater, he didn't feel like wearing anything special today, and then packing whatever homework he did do into his bags.

Before he left his house, he was on his phone trying to figure out what category of music he was going to listen to. That was until a notification banner popped up on the top of his screen.

Clay: Good Morning Georgie!
Clay: Have you eaten anything yet?

As much as George wanted to roll his eyes at the question, he couldn't keep a smile off his face. Clay was so kind, still checking up and being talkative even when he wasn't there with George.

George: Good morning Clay!
George: ... No, I haven't.

Clay: Go eat! I'm picking you up in a few!

George read the message and immediately he let his legs take him to the kitchen and his arms start making toast. The smile still apparent on his face, he happily put peanut butter on the toast. Even if it was just toast, it would be enough and it would make Clay happy. George ate the toast and waited for Clay to alert him he was there. Pretty soon, the alert came by, that being a text message reading, 'I'm here!'.

George quickly swung his backpack onto his shoulder and walked out his door, a faint closed smile on his face. He must have looked dumb but he didn't care. Clay waved at him, his car's doors unlocking with a click as George walked around the car and to the passenger side.

He entered and was quickly greeted by Clay, "Hello Georgie!"

"Hi, Clay!" George replied with the same energy, happy to see Clay again. He was no longer alone and he could feel protected and comfortable with Clay once again.

The drive was quick but not quick enough, because George got to see the late sunrise that winter brings with Clay as they drove. The sun was showing off its beautiful colors, not only that but it also brought its golden rays onto Clay's face. While George was staring at Clay's features, Clay also saw George's. They would happily give each other glances, making each other's stomachs erupt in butterflies.

Before long, they were in the parking lot of the ever so depressing and prison like place the government liked to call school.

They both exited the car and walked into the school. As they walked, they ignored the fact that their hands would brush against each other, causing them to have to resist the urge to just hold hands. They weren't together, though they both wished they were.