she carries you to bed (requested)

The first thing Yoohyeon noticed when she walked through the door was the glow of the tv. It was the only thing that lit up the otherwise dark room. She noticed your favorite show was playing, but there was no sound of your joyous laughter like there usually is.

She closed the door behind her and quickly took off her shoes before she walked around the sofa to find you sound asleep. Her heart nearly burst from her chest as it filled with inexpressible love for you.

She savored the sweet sight as she stepped closer to you and caressed your cheek ever so delicately. You leaned into her touch and she felt her heart become even warmer.

Unable to resist, she leaned in to lay a sweet kiss on your forehead. Her lips lingered on your skin for a loving moment, until you hummed contentedly and started to open your eyes.

"Hey, sleepyhead."

You just let out a soft sound in response and she just chuckled happily as she brushed her fingers through your hair, tucking locks behind your ear. Her soft touch caused you to feel content and soon enough, your eyes were closed again and you were falling asleep.

"Do you want to go up to bed?"

"I'm too sleepy."

She put her hands beneath the backs of your thighs and your eyes flew open.

"I'll carry you up to bed then." She said as she picked you up and began to carry you up the stairs. You just buried your face in the crook of her neck and breathed in her sweet scent as you relaxed into her secure grip.

She took the stairs one by one, careful so she wouldn't risk tripping and hurting you.

You closed your eyes and it was only when your back gently touched the mattress that you opened them again. She was holding your hand as she leaned in to kiss your temple, only for you to turn your head just in time so your lips could touch.

"You're cute." She chuckled softly, gazing at you with those bright brown eyes that you could stare into forever if the universe would allow. "Go back to sleep."

"Only if you're laying with me." You said as you pulled the blankets back and patted the bed.

"I will in just a second. Just gotta go brush my teeth."

You nodded.

"Okay. I'll just rest my eyes until you come back."

She shook her head with a smile, knowing you'd be asleep by the time she returned.

And she was right.

Because a moment later, when she turned off the light and opened the bathroom door, she found your eyes closed and soft breaths falling from your lips as you slept soundly.

She climbed into bed as carefully as she could so she wouldn't wake you before she laid her head on the pillow and closed her heavy eyes.

"Goodnight, y/n. I love you so much."

She thought you were asleep, so when you rolled into her arms and put your head on her chest as you repeated the five words back to her, she smiled happily and put her arm around you to hold you close as she fell asleep.