she gets jealous when someone flirts with you (requested)

"Are you hungry?" Yoohyeon asked as you took your seats at the table.

"Yes." You smiled, making her heart skip a beat. "I'm so hungry. Yoohyeon, this place is so nice. Thank you for bringing me here. I love it already."

You just arrived a moment or two ago, but it was only the truth.

She reserved this spot for the two of you tonight at one of the nicest restaurants in the city.

It's so quiet and peaceful and the aroma in the air of the delicious foods being made is making you anticipate eating whatever you choose to order even more.

"Anything for my girl." She said before opening the menu she was given, watching as you did the same with yours.

Before you could even start looking over the options, the waitress appeared from beside you.

"Hi!" She said gleefully. "Are you ready to order yet?"

Yoohyeon turned her head to look at the waitress. She was about to politely ask for a few more minutes but was met with a sight she didn't like all that much.

She was staring at you, biting her lip as she watched your eyes move while you read over the items on the menu.

Her eyes were practically hearts, her breath hitching, and her hands shaking slightly as she tried to think of how to talk to you.

"We need a few."

The waitress turned her attention to Yoohyeon and just nodded before looking back at you, her tongue brushing across her lips.

"Alone," Yoohyeon added and the waitress glared at her a little before walking away.

She watched as the girl turned back around to look at you as she walked across the room, cleaning up some tables while she could still check you out.

Yoohyeon clenched her jaw and resisted saying anything at that moment. You hadn't even noticed her, so she didn't let it bother her.

"Are you ready now?" She returned a moment later and this time, Yoohyeon glared at her as she watched the girl brush her hand across yours.

You furrowed your eyebrows as you lifted your head from the menu, looking from Yoohyeon and to the waitress.

"Hi, beautiful." The girl said and Yoohyeon bit the inside of her cheek, trying to stay calm.

You pulled your hand away from hers, a little uncomfortable.

"What's your name? Whatever it is, I'm sure it's gorgeous."

"It's Y/N," You said, forcing a smile.

"Ah, see. I was right. Absolutely stunning. Everything about you."

"Thanks." You chuckled nervously before looking back down at your menu.

"Do you know what you'd like?"

"Not yet." You said.

"Well, pick out two things. One you'd like now, with your friend, and then one when you come back here with me."

You and Yoohyeon both stared at each other in shock before looking at the waitress.

"What?"

"I would love to take you on a date. I want to get to know you more. I don't know about you but I'm falling head over heels for you, pretty girl."

"I guarantee the feeling isn't mutual," Yoohyeon said, glaring at the waitress in frustration.

"Why not? This is one of the fanciest spots in town. It's so romantic, so perfect for a date with a beautiful girl like her."

"I know. That's why I brought her here." Yoohyeon said. "And you're really ruining my mood. You're being disrespectful. This beautiful girl here isn't my 'friend'. She's my girlfriend, my very serious girlfriend who I am very in love with. I know you like her and I can't blame you for feeling like it's love at first sight when it comes to y/n - but it's only you that feels that way in this situation. She's taken. So go find someone else to flirt with."

The waitress looked quite unhappy and a little embarrassed and Yoohyeon finished speaking.

She stomped her feet before walking away, making Yoohyeon grin and open her menu again.

"You were seriously jealous, babe?" You asked teasingly, finding it cute.

"She was flirting with you when you're already mine." She pouted. "Yes, I was jealous."

"It's okay, Yoohyeon. I think it's kinda hot when you're jealous." You smirked and watched her bite her lip to hold back a smirk of her own as her heart fluttered.

She was just happy that you enjoy your dinner now that the girl got the hint that you're taken - and happily so.