one of the girls walk in on you making out

"Y/N? Are you almost ready to go? We only have a few minutes before we have to leave!" Yoohyeon yelled from the last step of the staircase, yelling up to you as you finished getting ready.

"Just a second!" You yelled back and Yoohyeon took a seat on the sofa.

Tonight is an important night for the girls. They're having dinner with some of the company and since your relationship isn't exactly a secret anymore, they let Yoohyeon bring you along. You quickly accepted. It sounded like a good way to spend the night and you know Yoohyeon wants you to be there.

You just want to look nice, since you'll be meeting a couple of new people tonight. You took a deep breath as you stared at your reflection before walking out of the room and down the stairs.

Your feet on the steps made Yoohyeon lift her head from her phone, which she was distracting herself with by seeing what fans were up to.

She was in awe as soon as she saw you. You made her breath hitch in her throat and her heart skip a beat.

But, then again, you always take her breath away.

"There you are, beautiful." She smiled as she stood up and walked to you.

She pulled you into her arms and kissed your cheek softly.

"Ready to go?"

"Wait," she chuckled as you tried to walk past her to go grab your shoes and head out the door, only for her to gently grab your wrist in her hand to spin you back around. "We still have a few minutes before we have to go."

She cupped your cheek in her hand. She looked from your eyes and to your lips then back to your eyes. Hers were full of stars and it made your heart flutter.

"I love you."

"I love you too." You smiled and leaned in to give her a kiss.

It was just supposed to be innocent and sweet. It was only supposed to last a few seconds.

But she wasn't ready to pull away so soon and as she kept kissing you deeper and deeper, you melted into the taste of her sweet lips.

Soon, she was moving you both to the sofa. She fell onto it and pulled you onto her lap. She immediately put her arms around you to keep you close as you continued to kiss passionately.

But she couldn't help but move her hands a little as you made out. It was only instinctive. She moved her hands from your back and to your hips then to your thighs and back to the small of your back.

You looped your arms around her neck to pull her closer.

You got swept away, completely caught up in her. The thought of what you were supposed to be out the door for in just a moment slipped from your brain. Only thoughts of Yoohyeon and her sweet kisses and soft caresses were running through your brain.

She pulled away from the kiss and trailed her lips down your jaw and to your neck. You just closed your eyes and tilted your head with a smile, basking in the flutter in your heart that came with every brush of her lips on your skin.

Soon, you were pulling her chin up with your fingers and leaning back in to push your lips back against hers. She sighed against your lips, happy to spend forever in this moment with you. It felt like you were the only ones that existed, anyway. When you get this caught up in each other, it almost feels like you're in your own little universe.

But something always brings you back. This time it was the fact that your front door was thrown open and Handong was rushing inside.

"Whoa-" She said as she noticed you two making out. "Sorry to interrupt your little makeout, but you know we're running late, right?"

Yoohyeon furrowed her eyebrows until it hit her.

"Oh! We have to go!" She said and you both quickly got up before grabbing your things.

"Come on," Yoohyeon said as she took your hand and led you out the door, locking it behind you before walking to the car with your fingers intertwined. "We'll continue our little makeout later." She whispered in your ear, making your heart hammer against your chest in excitement as you got into the car and started to ride to the restaurant with the other girls.