your child walks in on you making out (requested)

"Hi, baby," You said as you looked up from your book as Yoohyeon entered the bedroom.

She quietly closed the door behind her before walking over to the bed, collapsing onto it with a big sigh.

"Is she asleep?"

"Yeah, she's finally sleeping. She insisted on me reading her a book but said it wasn't helping so she wanted me to sing to her instead."

"What a great mom you are." You smiled and Yoohyeon couldn't help but do the same as she looked at you.

"You're a great mom too."

You put your book down so you could pay some attention to your wife instead.

"You look tired."

"I am a little tired," she confessed as she closed her eyes.

Just a few seconds later though, they opened wide as you planted a couple of kisses on her neck.

"What are you doing?" She asked as a smile tugged at her lips.

"What I've been wanting to do all evening but couldn't until now since our very active six-year-old stayed attached to your hip until you tucked her in."

She tilted her head back, exhaling shakily as you continued to kiss her neck, bringing her an immense amount of bliss.

"You're so beautiful," You whispered as you moved to hover over her.

Pulling away from her neck, you started to kiss her lips and she melted immediately.

Your touch made her weak as she put her hands on your hips while your hands just traveled across her body, fingertips brushing everywhere they desired.

You untied the strings of her pajama shorts, causing a smile to pull at her lips as you shared passionate kisses.

She pulled yours off as well, listening as they hit the floor before she rolled you onto your back and deepened the kiss even more.

"You're perfect," she whispered against your lips before she started to kiss your jaw.

Lost in the bliss you felt, you closed your eyes and laced your fingers in her hair.

"Please never stop kissing me," you pleaded as she just smirked against your skin, planning to spoil you with love and kisses.

Just as she kissed your neck and got close to kissing your sweet spot, you heard the door open and you gasped loudly.

"Oh my god," you said as you brushed your palm against your forehead.

Yoohyeon pulled away in shock and sat on the bed beside you.

She pulled the blankets up to your laps to hide the fact that neither of you had anything but your shirts and underwear on while a couple of curse words left her lips due to her daughter's unexpected presence.

"Darling, what's wrong? What are you doing awake?" You asked as you saw your little girl standing at the door, looking exhausted but also frightened.

"I think something is in my closet, a monster." She said with big eyes.

"Honey, there's nothing there. I promise." Yoohyeon said but your little girl shook her head, insisting there was.

"Do you want us to come and read you a story until you fall back asleep so you know that you're okay?" You asked.

"No."

"Then what do you want, sweetheart?" Yoohyeon wondered.

"Do you want to sleep in our bed with us?"

Yoohyeon frowned and looked at you with a pout as the question left your lips.

"Yeah." Your daughter answered, eyes lighting up.

"Then go get your bear and your blanket and you can sleep in here with us."

"Okay," she mumbled as she left the room, hurrying to her room across the hall to grab her things.

"Babe," Yoohyeon whined. "We were making out. I was enjoying myself."

You chuckled before getting up to grab your shorts and hers, kissing her lips after you put them on.

"Same here but our daughter is afraid and needs some comfort for the night. I promise, tomorrow night, we'll lock the door and won't have any distractions as we continue where we left off."

She smirked at you as she kissed you again.

"Yeah? I love the sound of that."

You shared another kiss, almost getting lost in her again until your daughter returned a second later.

She jumped onto the bed and you and Yoohyeon laughed as she laid down between you.

"Love you, baby," Yoohyeon said.

"Love you too," you and your daughter answered at the same time, laughter falling from yours and Yoohyeon's lips once more.

"I love both of my babies," she said before kissing your daughter's forehead and then your lips. "Goodnight. Have sweet dreams." She spoke to your daughter as she fell asleep between you.

Meanwhile. you and Yoohyeon stayed awake, realizing how lucky you were to have such a beautiful and happy family.

Because you love your daughter so much... even when she tends to walk into your room at the worst possible moment.