she gets jealous of Siyeon (requested)

"I'm so happy you're finally here! I've been missing you like crazy." Yoohyeon mumbled against the crown of your head as she peppered kisses there and continued to spin you around in her arms.

"I've missed you too." You said and kissed her lips as she carefully put you on down on your feet.

Suddenly, the sound of someone clearing their throat and then six excited voices came from behind you.

You pulled away from Yoohyeon's lips as you were pulled in for hugs by each excited member.

Siyeon was the last to hug you. Although you're close with all the girls, Siyeon is the one you consider yourself to be closest to. You bond well together and you share a lot of the same interests.

Yoohyeon watched with a smile on your face as you hugged each other, but you lingered in each other's arms and Siyeon began to whisper in your ear, saying something that made you laugh and her smile quickly faded.

She watched with a frown on her face as you pulled away from the hug but stayed close to Siyeon. Yoohyeon watched as Siyeon's hand brushed along your back and the way you shared big smiles and happy giggles.

And then suddenly, you felt the warmth of your girlfriend's arms wrap back around you as she hugged you from behind. She laid her cheek on your shoulder, occasionally turning her face to kiss your soft skin before she'd put her cheek back down.

"Yoohyeon," you giggled as you turned to face her. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." She mumbled as Siyeon looked at Yoohyeon, suddenly freezing upon seeing the glare in her eyes.

"Happy you're here, y/n," She said before she smiled at Yoohyeon before going across the room to talk with the girls.

"What was that all about?" You asked as you pulled away from her.

"What?"

"You know what, Yoohyeon. Why are you jealous?"

"I'm not." She fibbed and she knew you saw right through her when you folded your arms over your chest, giving her that 'I know better' look that she knows all too well. "Fine. Siyeon was just being a little too touchy with you,"

"Touchy?"

"Yeah. Rubbing your back, lingering with the hug, whispering in your ear, making you laugh."

"Yoohyeon, she was making me laugh because she told me that you haven't shut about how much you've missed me from the day you left."

"Oh," Yoohyeon mumbled.

"She told me that since we planned this trip out for me to come and see you that you've only talked about me more."

"She's right." Yoohyeon grinned as her cheeks turned red.

"I knew it!" You grinned as you looped your arms around her neck. "Don't be jealous, okay? You've got no one and nothing to be jealous of, especially not one of your best friends. You know how close the girls and I are, especially Siyeon and I. But you're my one and only. I love you and only you."

"I know. I trust you, I trust all of them. I guess I just let the moment get to me. It was silly and won't happen again. I love you lots." She smiled and dropped her forehead against yours for