you cut your really long hair (requested)

"Baby? Is that you?" You called out from the kitchen as you heard the front door open.

"Yeah, my love. I'm home!" Yoohyeon said as she set her stuff down on the floor.

"You should come in here. I have a surprise for you!"

Yoohyeon had to admit that she was very curious as to what it could be.

You're in the kitchen so she figured you might've cooked a meal she likes or perhaps some sort of dessert since you've started to really enjoy baking lately.

"Yes, my beautiful girl? What is it?" She asked as she stepped into the kitchen with a bright smile.

But she froze on her feet as soon as she saw you standing across the room.

"What do you think?" You asked as you watched her take everything in.

Today, while she was out with the girls for the day, you went and cut your hair.

Before you did that, your hair had been extremely long, almost down to your thighs.

Now, it's not even to your shoulders.

It's right by your chin.

It's short; much shorter than Yoohyeon has ever seen before.

"Wow..." She said in surprise. "Uh, when did this happen?"

"I got an appointment to get it cut a couple of hours after you left. I was so nervous but I think it came out well. Do you not like it?"

You were clearly very worried that she may hate it since she wasn't saying much of anything.

She stepped closer to you and put her arms around you as she looked at your short hair and then into your eyes with a smile.

"No, baby, I love it. I was just surprised. I left this morning with your hair being very long and came home to it being quite short. It just shocked me, that's all."

"But you like it?"

"I love it, sweet girl. It looks so good on you." She said as she tucked a lock of it behind your ear, but it was so short it didn't really work like it used to. "It's going to take some getting used to but that doesn't mean I hate it because I don't. It's beautiful and so are you."

You looked so happy over the words that left her lips.

Yoohyeon's opinions are very important to you so you find a lot of comfort in knowing that she likes it.

"You look so good. It makes you look very mature." She said as she kissed your lips lovingly.

"I donated my hair. It was so long, they said it would help a lot."

"That's amazing, my love. I'm not surprised that you did that, since you're just so sweet." She grinned and kissed your forehead lovingly. "But it's wonderful and I'm proud of you."

"Thank you. I'm so happy you like it."

"I love it, baby. The girls will love it too. You just look so good."

You giggled as she started to kiss your jaw, pulling you closer.

"Come on, darling. Let's go upstairs and cuddle." She said as she took your hand and led you up the stairs, so obsessed with you and your new short hair.

She wanted to play with it and compliment you endlessly as you cuddle, swearing to herself that she'd found yet another reason to be completely obsessed with you.