Chapter 24

It had been a few hours since you were kidnapped and namjoon and your father were pissed off, they soon found out your fake father and some rival mobsters had teamed up to kidnapped. They wanted revenge on your father and the man your loved so dearly. You were being held in warehouse room tied to a chair you were on looking at your dad with hateful eyes.

Y/n " you lied to all my life amd you treated my mother horrible"

Fake father " your mother was mine then your father had to come in and steal her away"

Y/n " you never loved her you live the control you could have over her you idiot, and now look where it gotten you all alone scum"

Fake father " I will tech you to respect me young lady"

Y/n " not happening buster"

???? " I don't know why I did business with you still after all these years you are trash like always" You soon saw your father turned around and look at the men in fancy suit.

Y/n " who are you"

???? " the name is William love and your dear dad and boyfriend owe ms a lot of business"

Y/n " we can talk this out like adults right so let me go now"

William " I like you and your mother was nice, your broth father really loved her and treated her all so I will do you a favor I will allow you to be free if you do be this one favor of peace"

Y/n " name your deal"William had soon shot and killed your fake father making you have a panic attack, you were scared of this man now.

William " boys untie her please and someone get rid of this body"

Men 1 " yes sir sorry about this miss"

Y/n " umm it okay"

Men 2 " do you want a proper gave for him or do you want us to toss him somewhere else"

Y/n " just place him in unmark grave he should have the rights to be remembered by anyone"

Men 3 " yes miss"

William " please follow me" you soon had followed William quickly trying to see what he was trying to tell you, soon the two of you were sitting at table filled with food.

Y/n " look I know nothing can make up for what my father and namjoon have done, but I'm greatly sorry"

William " yes I think I might of overreaction with my revenge"

Y/n " I do owe you for finally putting an end to that monster I call and father"

William " men like him shouldn't be walking the earth"

Y/n " so what deal can we make for peace"

William " look I know this might sound ancient and old but an arrange marriage, im about to be grandfather in many months my daughter is next to become heir ... if you and namjoon ever have a child an arranged marriage between our families will be good"

Y/n " I will only agree if my future child and your future grandchildren fall in love naturally, and if they don't then there should be peace if they become friends"

William " you are a smart girl sure I will love that"

Y/n " thank you sir"

Namjoon " y/n William how dare you take my girl"

Y/n " namjoon and father I'm good please sit down"

Y/n father " sure"

Y/n " I have made a peace treaty between mr William and our family if ever have a child with namjoon there will be arrange marriage between his grandchild and our child"

Namjoon " will this marriage be forced"

William " no she a very smart girl"

Y/n father " yes she is now where the scum bag"

William " he dead I killed him you don't have to worry about him anymore" your father and namjoon had thanked William and soon you were taken home, Katie was waiting and you told her everything that first she was mad but soon understood what happened.

Namjoon " I know you don't like violence but now after this I'm training you to be safe"

Y/n " I will love that"

Namjoon " good now come on we are going to have this conversation of children and maybe even marriage"

Y/n " wait really"

Namjoon " yes now come on your started this with William and now you are going to finish this conversation with me"

Y/n " fine" there was more danger coming for you and neither your father or Namjoon wanted to lose you, there are few more wekes until high school ended and everyone graduated. You were going to go to collage with Katie and but there are more surprises coming for you as the weeks come and go.

Hey everyone sorry I have been gone for a long time but I'm back I'm going to finish off this book, it might end after 69 parts or 50 Parts I really don't know yet. Yes I will be working on my other bts books as well and getting them done, I don't know if they will have squeals or not.