Chapter 2

It was Tuesday and for some reason there was no school , so Kim called you up asked you to come shopping with her and hang out. She had heard form fangirl that school that jungkook showed that your work and took stack of application from you. So now you are walking around the mall with Kim talking about the whole things the went down in the cafe the other day.

Kim " so he just showed out of no where "

Y/n " well he said he saw me in the cafe and decided to come in and say hi "

Kim " ummm that sounds weird "

Y/n " well it very weird because he walked out of the cafe very fast , soon you picked up his phone and started taking with someone "

Kim " I can agree with you in that because he lives in the rich side of town , so there was no really reason for him to be near the shop "

Y/n "well I did not ask him questions, he was apply for a job for him and his friends "

Kim "the most rich popular boys in our school looking for work "

Y/n " maybe they are trying something new "

Kim " what ever you say .., hey let go into at shop next ... we both need to update our clothing "

Y/n " I can disagree with you in that " you and Kim walked into the shop which was forever 21 , Kim had picked out s couple things for you to wear.

Kim "okay these will be perfect for you , they will make you look so cute "

Y/n "who I'm going to look cute for ? "

Kim "maybe some white hair boy that goes to, our school named namjoon "

Y/n " namjoon will never notice and girl like me "

Kim "well we just have to make sure he dose , so I will pay you these new clothes " before you could say anything else Kim grabbed the items. Walked over to the cashier stand to pay for her and your things and soon everything was paid for in a snap. Soon you and Kim continued walking threw the mall and talking about namjoon and his friends with their pros and some cons.

Y/n "the only con of them is that it took me so long to, remember who is who "

Kim " so did half of the school they always dressed similar to each other , even in daycare "

Y/n " oh yes you went to daycare with them "

Kim "yep "soon you bumped into someone making you lose your balance, fall to the floor.

Y/n " I'm sorry I ..... namjoon" you looked straight that namjoon who was bending on his knees in front of you holding out his hand.

Namjoon " hey y/n here let me help you up " you grabbed namjoon hand he helped you onto your feet , once you got up you noticed you were very close to namjoon face.

Y/n "well thank you again namjoon I will be going now "

Namjoon " I don't think so , I have something important to tell you "

Y/n "ummm ok what this it "

Namjoon " well me and some of my friends will be working that the cafe with you "

Y/n " .... wow ... that amazing.. we'll see you around " namjoon soon let you go of soon Kim pulled you close to her and began glaring that namjoon.

Namjoon " hey y/n I want to know the boss told me you will be my mentor that work "

Y/n " well that good "

Namjoon " yes it is ... I will see you around and you two Kim " namjoon turned around quickly and began walking away with a smirk on his face. Soon you and Kim shopping trip had came to end and you had work next , you thought namjoon and his friends started next week but no they started today.

Boss "well namjoon y/n here will be showing you what to do "

Namjoon " yes sir "

Boss " well I be leaving you kids alone now " the boss walked away quickly leaving you alone with namjoon. He keep on looking that you with a smirk on his face. You started to feel bit uncomfortable with the way his eye looked you up and down in the cafe uniform which was a white and black skirt. While namjoon had a white shirt and black pants that made him look even more cute.

Y/n "well let go take some orders and clean tables "

Namjoon "whatever you say y/n your the boss " you grabbed the ordering book and couple menus as well , you walked over to table of teenagers soccer players. Namjoon was following right behind you and check you out in your uniform and smirk as well. Soon your were standing in front of the table and passed out all the menus you were holding.

Y/n " hello everyone what will you all like to drink first "

Boy 1 " a soda please "

Boy 2 "some water "

Boy 3 " ice tea "

Y/n "coming right up " you turned around and began to walk away from the boys table when, boy one at that table smacked your butt.

Namjoon " hey you punk don't do that to her " namjoon picked up the boy by his collar of his shirt and began to glaring at him.

Y/n " hey namjoon it ok just put him down your hurting him "

Namjoon "sure " namjoon let go of the boy threw him back into the seat causing him to fall to the floor. All three boys soon ran out of the cafe , you looked at namjoon and gave him small smile .

Y/n "thank you namjoon, but next time just put some salt into his drink as revenge "

Namjoon "wait we can do that "

Y/n " maybe "

Namjoon "so nice sweet y/n has a dark side "

Y/n "come on let get back to work mister "

Namjoon " your wish is my commode "

Y/n "funny joke " you pulled namjoon to the next table the need to be clean and you watched namjoon clean it.

Namjoon " well this is hard "

Y/n " welcome to the life a part time working " soon your work shift ending you were about to leave when namjoon step in  front of you.

Namjoon " hey y/n can I walk you home "

Y/n " um sure " you were walking home with namjoon beside you , there was a few times you felt namjoon hand touch yours. Soon you arrived that you house just at the same time your father car pulled up , she soon got out and saw you and namjoon.

Y/n " hey dad this is my classmate and coworker namjoon "

Y/n father " well it nice to meet you namjoon "

Namjoon "same here sir , well goodnight y/n and sir "

Y/n "bye namjoon get home safe " once namjoon was out of sight you father pulled you inside the house fast. You father had panic running threw his body , he hated it how namjoon was able to find a way into your life other then school.

With namjoon

J-hope "so how did it go "

Namjoon "it went very well I got to walk her home after work "

Suga " then her father showed up "

Jimin " so what was her father reaction to see you "

Namjoon "he seemed piss but there nothing her can do and he know that "

Suga "so we are going with the rest of your plan "

Namjoon "oh yes we are I will have y/n on way or other "

J-hope " yes sir " namjoon sat that he desk holding his most prized gun , he was thinking about taking you by focus or freely.

Namjoon " thank you "

End of chapter two I hope you all love it and keep on reading it as well. If there any questions please comment below.

What do you think is the rest of namjoon plan ?

Do you think the reader will be taken by focus my namjoon ?

Will y/n father finally tell her the whole truth ?