Chapter 27

It was the day of the trip and everyone was happy about going on this trip, it was a celebration for graduating high school and now heading off to any type of university studies they wanted. The group had travels together to make sure everyone stayed on time, and no one got separated as well. The group was really having a good time taking pictures, even due to trip had changed a bit everyone was still happy.

Suga " I still can't believe you got your dad allow us to stay the family villa"

Y/n " yeah he told me about it and said it would be fun for us it also ways travel for anything we want to do"

Katie " sweet"

Jimin " it even close the the beach as well so that fun"

Y/n " yeah and a beach open to the public half way and the other is private for the residents here"

Jungkook " well enough talking everyone come on let's have some fun, while we still can and don't have to act like serious adults" everyone soon laughed at jungkook response and soon followed you into the home. As you had the keys to the house and everything.

Y/n " well everyone gets their own rooms so go choice the rooms you want" everyone had mowed their heads and soon head off to the rooms they wanted.

Y/n " come in" you were unpacking your suitcase when there was a knock at your door, soon enough Katie had come into the room.

Katie " this place is amazing there are so many room here"

Y/n " yeah my dad said we could use the room on first and second floor, but some of the room are used for storage or other guests"

Katie " it seems like you are getting along with your father after so many years apart from him"

Y/n " yes during this time I got to know my dad even more and his relationships with my mom, he had been able to give her a new tombstone with his family name and I was there with him"

Y/n " we even went to go see her a few times and talk about her, he even told me a few stuff snout her I didn't know about like how she loved cooking and traveling the word ... she was always willing to help anyone"

Katie " if she was still here she would be happy for you y/n"

Y/n " yes she would"

Katie " you will always have us here to help you during the hard times"'

Y/n " thank you Katie and you will always have me and Jimin" the girl had embraces in a hug with each other before deciding to leave the room. They had went to the beach for some fun and swimming, the two of them were having a good time on the beach.

Namjoon " hey there baby girl" you soon turned around and saw namjoon standing there with the rest of the gang.

Y/n " oh namjoon when did you all get here"

Suga " a while ago we went to your rooms and saw they were empty"

Jimin " we then decided to come here and see if you two were here and we were right"

Katie " why don't you boys join us you all look like you are dress for the occasion anyways"

Namjoon " sure I will love that"

Jungkook " time for some beach fun everyone"
The guys had ran out into the water as you and Katie watched some the sidelines. You two didn't stay out of the fun long enough until you both were soon dragged out into the water by your boyfriends.

Katie " no Jimin let me go you are not playing fair"

Jimin " oh I'm playing fair love now on you go" soon Jimin had pushed Katie into the water making her laugh and shove him into the water next.

Namjoon " so are you coming in the water willing or do I have to fight you on this"

Y/n " I'm coming" soon namjoon had reached out is hand and you had taken it soon walking into the water with him and laughing, but soon a wave had over taken you and major sending you both falling into the water. The two of you soon came out of the water and looked at each other and soon started laughing.

Namjoon " it seems like wherever I go with you it will always be an adventure"

Y/n " yes it seems like that is true my love"

Namjoon " I hope our Adventures dont stop when we become married as I wish to keep on doing this for the rest of my life with you"

Y/n " I will love that so much" you soon kissed namjoon making him turn bright red and soon you heard some laughter from the back ground you soon looked at everyone else as they stood there.

Namjoon " don't you all laugh once the rest of your start dating or engaged then you all will be on could nine"

Suga " we will see about that for now I'm going to enjoy my time being single"

Jimin " oh don't worry to much we will soon find you the right one with the help of our girls they might have the perfect one for you"

Katie " oh yes y/n we might have someone for our dear suga"

Y/n " oh yes I think you are right Katie"

Jungkook " hey what about the rest of us some of us might want some match making help when it comes to love "

J-hope " yeah don't forget about us ladies we might need some help"

Katie " don't worry boys we haven't forgotten about you all we will help you as well"

Y/n " yeah it will be fun"

Suga " fine I might give this a chance I said maybe" the group soon had fallen out laughing at suga comment making the boy turn red with embarrassment but soon he had started laughing it off as well. The group had stayed on the beach for a bit longer making memories as friends and some couple memories as well. This vacation was something that aaa much needs after all they had been through this year and help make many new relationships as well, that manny had thought will not happen in the first place but it seems like that was all proven wrong.