Chapter 21

The men in grey was standing right in front of you, while you stood there speechless. You really did not know what to say or think at the moment.

Mafia boss " I know you might think, I'm joking around with you but.... that the truth "

Y/n " I'm sorry sir but you have to leave "

Mafia boss " please just hear me out ......"

Y/n " no please just go I don't trust what you say "

????? " love I think we should listen to him for a bit " you soon see namjoon standing there with his arm folded, he soon had made his way over to you and stood right next to you.

Mafia boss " why don't I take you kids out to dinner where I can explain everything to you my dear and even him " the men pointed at namjoon, you could feel the tension between the them. You could feel namjoon grabbing your hand harder, then before.

Y/n " sure but you have to promise to take me right back here "

Mafia boss " no I won't let my daughter stay with a men like ...... "

Namjoon " then drop us off at my house and let me decide if she ready to speak with you or not "

Mafia boss " sure I can do that " the men walked with you and namjoon back to the mne suv, namjoon had you get in first and he soon followed after. Soon your the men or your father had gotten into yeh car as well, soon enough the three of you went off to dinner. During the dinner you could see namjoon and the men looking at each, with hate namjoon had placed his hand on your lap.

Namjoon " so get example sir before I call my driver and have him take us home "

Mafia boss " watch your tongue young men"

Y/n " namjoon let him speak before you decide it time for us to leave "

Namjoon " sure princess" after an hour the food had soon had came to the table, all three of you began to eat dinner.

Y/n " excuse me sir are you going to tell me about you being my father and how the men I been living with is not "

Mafia boss " where do I started.... you see your mother had been abused my the men you live and call father... I soon had meet her one night near the pier she was going to try to jump.... I had talked her out of it and soon enough me and her started spending time together "

Y/n " ......"

Mafia boss " we soon had you enter our lives but your mother was still under the control of that villain... I left town one day to finish the house me and her had made... that we were going to live in with you after she ran away with you from that men "

Y/n " she never made it "

Mafia boss " yes that true your father had killed her and taken you away with him....all those years I thought he killed you as well... until I heard your name being talked about and that cruel men invalid as well "

Namjoon " so why did you come back now sir "

Mafia boss " because I want to save my daughter from the same faith as her mother the women I love and still love to this day .... there had been no day I had not thought of you or your mother blaming myself "

Y/n " that men has lied to me my whole life I had just been an puppet to him "

Namjoon " it not your fault love it his "  after taking some more with your father you soon had, left the restaurant with namjoon and him. You had arranged for your father to come over to dinner with you, namjoon, his mother, and the others. Your father said it will be the best for you to stay with namjoon for the few nights, until there was a plan to deal with you false father.

Well that the end of chapter 21 I hope you all love it and keep reading the book, and if you have any questions please comment below.