Chapter 3

The next day you were getting ready to head off to school when your father stopped you. He said you will be staying home today and called the school and said you were sick. You were going to tell your father to let you go but , he won anyway . Now you are sitting in your living room watching tv , you had explained the whole things to Kim over text message. Soon your phone rang you picked it up to see a text from Kim.

Text conversation

Kim " y/n namjoon is asking about you "

Y/n " what "

Kim " no I'm not playing around him just ask me four minutes, ago why you did not show up math class "

Y/n " what did you tell him "

Kim " that you were on a date with you boyfriend "

Y/n " Kim "

Kim " just kidding I told him you are home sick "

Y/n " well did he pay it "

Kim " maybe he seem and little pissed off about something, but I think it was because of Sara flitting with him "

Y/n " oh god "

Kim " well once school is over I'm coming over to your place "

Y/n " ok text me if anything else happens "

Kim " will do "

End of text conversation

Once you were done talking with Kim , you placed your phone back onto the couch. A few minutes had passed by and you had just gotten done watching a tv show you liked. When there was a knock that the door , that made you pause your show and get up from the couch to see who was knocking. You opened the door to see some delivery man holding and big bouquet of red rose.

Y/n " umm hello how may I help you "

Delivery man " are you y/n "

Y/n " yes I'm "

Delivery man " well then these flower are for you miss " the man handed you over the bouquet of red rose.

Y/n " thank you "

Delivery " your welcome good day miss " the delivery then turned around and walked away. For some reason the delivery man looked kinda of familiar to you. When you thought of how you could remember him nothing came to mind. So you just closed the door and placed the rose on the coffee table. While you went go find a vase for the flowers , soon you found one and poured water into them and placed them in the vase. You soon saw there was a note on the flowers.

Note

Y/n I hope you get better and I hope these flowers make you happy.

Love ,

Namjoon

End of note

The note kinda of shocked you at namjoon really cares that deeply for you. You also felt happy that he was being kind to you as well.

With namjoon

Namjoon " did she recognize it was you "

V " no I don't think so "

Jin " he telling the truth I was waiting in the van and she did not remember us "

Namjoon " good "

V " she seemed to really love the rose "

Namjoon " that good " when namjoon heard that he began to smile.

Jin " dude we all know you like her why , can't you just tell her your feels "

Namjoon " because of my relationship with her father Jin "

V " well we will just keep him silent "

Namjoon " no I will tell her when the time is right "

V" you better before.... " just the Jin pinched v in the arm making him shut up.

Namjoon " before what "

V" well you see I overheard Kim taking with this boy ... who some time of relationship with  y/n "once namjoon heard that he punched the wall leaving a hole.

Namjoon " what is his name and what time of relationship with y/n "

V" I don't know , I think he part of the other popular boy group called got7 "

Namjoon "once you find out who and what his relationship with y/n is tell me "

Jin " wait I think is name is park-Jin "

Namjoon " that good now let go talk with this park-Jin "

V and Jin " sure " namjoon walked down the hallway along with Jin and V. He also had told Jin to texts the others to say they were going to have some words with park-Jin and his crew.

Well the the end of chapter three I hope you all love. If there any questions please comment below.