Chapter 19

Namjoon had talked you into going on a date with him to private beach he knew. He promised to not do anymore crazy jumps from anywhere. That first you said no to him, but you soon said yes to him after he trick you with chocolate chip cookies. You are now sitting in black suv with namjoon, you were still getting use to namjoon life style. He had promised to tell you more if, you wanted to know anything else about him or his family.

Y/n " I can't believe I let you trick me "

Namjoon " hey I did not trick you, I just used something you love to get you to agree with me "

Y/n " that is an example of tricking someone babe "

Namjoon " hey I will make it up to you "

Y/n " oh namjoon what I'm going to do with you "

Namjoon " hey we are here " soon the suv had stopped and he both of you got out. You soon walked to the ocean with namjoon, you guys had placed your things down on a beach blanket you brought. Namjoon took off his shirt and tossed it the floor, and far away from the water as he could.

Namjoon " hey let go for a swim " you still had your sweater on, while you watched namjoon walk deeper into the ocean.

Y/n " I'm fine here "

Namjoon " oh please baby girl "

Y/n " maybe "

Namjoon " okay baby girl I will get you in the water sooner or later "

Y/n " whatever you say handsome " you soon walk back to the beach blanket and watch namjoon swim. You soon got very hot and took off your sweater to relieve your swim suit to namjoon. You could see namjoon looking at you with a smirk on his face, he soon same out of water and walked over to you. Namjoon soon was sitting on the blanket and he was still smirking at you.

Y/n " what "

Namjoon " you look beautiful in that outfit "

Y/n " thank you " namjoon soon was laying down on the blanket, he had his head in your lap. You stated to playing with namjoon hair making him smirk and laugh.

Namjoon " you love messing with me when I can't fight back "

Y/n " yep and I live to see your reaction handsome " namjoon soon got up and, tracked you to the floor making you laugh. He soon started to kiss you on the lips, which you really love and kissed him back.

Namjoon " I hope nothing comes to ruin what we have "

Y/n " I hope as well "

Namjoon " hey why don't we head over it my beach house and have lunch on the patio "

Y/n " sure but you have to help me getting everything clean up "

Namjoon " as you wish my queen " namjoon helped you getting everything together and soon the both of you walked to beach house. What neither one of you noticed or pay attention to was a groups of six older males, watching you and namjoon form afar. With a seven you in all white in front of them, whom seemed to have mixed feels about the whole things he had saw.

Men 1 " boss would you like us to do something "

Mafia boss " no not yet, well not to them but someone get me the drunken fool now "

Men 2 " what if he frights back "

Mafia boss " when hurt him and make sure it very painful "

Men 3 " yes sir us three will do it right away "

Mafia " one more things get me all the information of the girl you can "

Men 1 " yes sir "all three men got into a black car which soon took off fast. Leaving the last four men alone to spy more on the young couple.

Mafia boss " for sixteen years I have not spelt not wondering what had become of her, and now I know "

Men 4 " well sir the good news she alive and well "

Mafia boss " yes you are right but now I have to deal with young namjoon "

Men 5 " it seems like her love her a lot "

Mafia boss " if you say but find out how they meet and when they started dating "

Men 6 " yes sir "

Mafia boss " now lets go before we get caught my namjoon older guards, I don't want to me her like this "

Men 4 " yes sir " all four men had gotten into a black suv. That soon had taken off but there had been some words engraved, into the car which had said.

Weston mafia group

Well that the end of chapter 19 I hope you all love it and keep on reading the book. If there are any questions please comment below.