Chapter 8

School had end and you were waiting at the school entrance for namjoon. He had texted you he had to meet with a teacher about his grade. You were about to text your phone, at you are bring a friend over to do a class project. When you felt someone hug you form behind, soon you saw namjoon walk in front of you.

Namjoon " sorry for making you wait, my driver will be any second "

Y/n " it fine I hope you got everything cleared up "

Namjoon " oh yes everything is done,oh here is my driver"soon a limo pulled up to the entrance of the school and soon parked. Namjoon had open the door before the driver could got out.

Namjoon " here get in "

Y/n " umm sure " you got into the limo and soon namjoon got in the limo. Soon the limo started moving, you notice there was some weirdo lock box in the limo.

Driver " sir namjoon your mother had, order me to bring you and your friend over to the house today"

Namjoon " oh dear I had told my mother I will be going to my friends house "

Driver " well she really wants to meet you new friends and she won't give up until she wins "

Namjoon " well ok let's go "

Y/n " it seems like you really love your mother "

Namjoon " I really do and when she asks me to do something I do it, or she plays the motherhood card on me "

Y/n " aww that sounds cute " in three hours you soon had arrived at namjoon giant mansion, you were helped out of the limo by namjoon. You felt namjoon pull you close to him and warp his arm around you hips making you jump up a bit, you looked namjoon straight in the face.

Namjoon "if we walk slowly my mother might nit notice us and we are out of the woods "just then the front door swig opened and out came walking a older women in red violet business suit.

Namjoon " to late" soon the older women was standing right in front of you and namjoon with a smile on her face, you felt namjoon grip on you get tightened.

Namjoon " hello mother "namjoon let go of you hoping his mother did not notice.

Namjoon mother " hello son is must be y/n the girl you, have been talking about a lot " you looked at namjoon who had turned night red.

Namjoon " mother "

Namjoon mother " what... hello dearie my sons seems to have a great relationship with you "

Y/n " hello to miss and me and namjoon have became close friends over there few weeks"

Namjoon mother " well please come inside you two and we have sit and chat "

Y/n " ummm sure " all three of you walked into the house and soon took and sit in the living room. In few seconds namjoon phone rang, he took out his phone and looked at it for a while.

Namjoon " I have to take this call it suga "namjoon got up from his seat and walked out of the living room. Once namjoon was out of sight his mother pulled out a medium size photo alum and placed it on her lap.

Namjoon mother " so y/n do you have a deeper relationship with my son "

Y/n " well we have hanged out sometimes during the weekend, and he did ask me on a date "

Namjoon mother " so you are my son's girlfriend "

Y/n " no miss we are just friends I don't if namjoon thinks for me of anything else "

Namjoon mother " well I think he might dear, well while namjoon is gone let me show you some pictures of him "

Y/n " sure " namjoon mother opened the photo album quickly and soon pointed out a picture of namjoon as a toddler. He had painted all over his face and hands.

Y/n " oh my what happened "

Namjoon mother " well namjoon decided to paint of picture on day, but he soon got board and decided to paint himself "

Y/n " aww he so cute "just then namjoon came back into the living room, he looked straight at you and his mother while you both looked at the picture.

Namjoon " no " namjoon came over to you two and picked up the photo alum fast.

Namjoon " mother me and y/n hav to get working on our project before it gets to late, we are going to be near the pool "

Namjoon mother " what ever you say my dear " namjoon placed the photo album on the couch. He soon grabbed your hand and took you away and walked outside with you. Soon enough the two of you are sitting by the pool with your legs in the water.

Y/n " your mother is very nice "

Namjoon " yeah she is and very caring as well "after two hours of working on the project you had realized you had to get home, namjoon had asked the driver from this morning to take you home. You had thank namjoon and his mother for being so kind and caring for you this afternoon.

With namjoon

Namjoon mother " I like her she perfect for you dear "

Namjoon " yes mother she the one I want to be with in life, if only her father step out of the way "

Namjoon mother " he will one way or another "

Namjoon "yes mother "

Namjoon mother "you should bring her around for often "

Namjoon "so you can show her my baby pictures or videos "

Namjoon mother "Maybe or maybe not I will think about it "

Namjoon "mother "

End of namjoon part

Well that the end of chapter eight I hope you all love it and keep on reading the book. If there are any questions please comment below.