Valentines special

Valentines special will not be the only holiday special that I will be doing in this book, so I hope you all really love it.

It was Valentine's Day and you had not seen namjoon or any of the others guys, you had spoke with Kim after she had taken you out to buy a new dress. Soon had let out early and you had gotten a text from namjoon tell you he, will be taking you out later on tonight. He will be picking you up around 7:00 o'clock at night, he also had asked you to wear red or pink  as well to go along with the holiday.

Kim " so what dose lover boy have in plan "

Y/n " I really don't know I will find out later on tonight "

Kim " here the perfect red dress " Kim pulled a dress form the rack and passed it over to you.

Y/n " oh my I love it "

Kim " I knew you would ... now come one let buy this dress and get you home and ready for tonight "

Y/n " okay " you had payed for the dress and took the train home with Kim. As soon when you got home Kim helped get ready for tonight. Soon it was 7:00 o'clock and Kim had gone home wishing your good luck. You soon heard and knock at the door, you opened the door to see namjoon standing there.

Namjoon " happy Valentine's Day my love "

Y/n " thank you and happy valentines time as well babe "

Namjoon " well let's get going I have something to show you " you walked outside of the house and locked the door behind you.

Y/n " sure " namjoon grabbed you hand and walked you over to the limo at was waiting. The both of you had gotten in the limo, you saw a cute teddy bear made out of rose waiting in the limo.

Namjoon " do you love your flowers babe "

Y/n " yes it so cute "

Namjoon " you look very beautiful baby girl " namjoon pulled you closer to him and kiswddd you lips.

Y/n " I love you "

Namjoon " I love you more " you and namjoon talk for while and cuddle soon enough, the limo had stopped and namjoon got out fast and help you out soon. You had noticed you are standing out of restaurant at seemed closed.

 You had noticed you are standing out of restaurant at seemed closed

Date outfits

Y/n " namjoon "

Namjoon " don't be scared this is my uncle restaurant and he let us eat here just the two of us "

Y/n " wow " namjoon took by the hand and walked inside the restaurant with you. Once you had gotten in the restaurant you, notice the room is decorated in candles and rose petals. Namjoon walked you over to the table and you both soon took your seats. Soon a waiter came out with two plates of food and placed them on the table.

 Soon a waiter came out with two plates of food and placed them on the table

Y/n " oh wow this is amazing namjoon "

Namjoon " I'm so happy you love it " soon you and namjoon ate dinner and talked, soon some music came on namjoon got up from his seat and walked over to you.

Namjoon " may I have this dance my lady " namjoon held out his hand to you and had a smirk on his face, you felt happy in the moment.

Y/n " I will love to " you got up from your seat and went to middle of the floor, which was covered in rose petals and started dancing.

Namjoon " I have never felt this happy before "

Namjoon " you have made me a brand new men"

Y/n " me to you have changed my life for the better namjoon " just the namjoon kissed you on the lips once again, this time it was with a lot of passion. Soon you and namjoon are sitting on a couch in restaurant making out, namjoon once a while kissed your neck.

Namjoon " do you want to ......"

Y/n " not yet I want to wait awhile but I would still love to kiss you "

Namjoon " as you wish honey " namjoon soon started kissing your lip and your neck making you feel happy and comfortable. Soon enough a waiter had came by with a plate chocolate covered strawberries.

Namjoon " thank you " namjoon held the plate in his lap his soon passed you a strawberry. You took a bite of the strawberry making namjoon smirk on you, that soon made you laugh.

Namjoon " happy Valentine's Day love "

Y/n " happy Valentine's Day to honey "

I hope you all love the special and if they are any holiday specials, you will love me to make just comment.