Chapter 18

It had been two day since the awful school trip and you had blocked namjoon and the guys phone numbers from your phone. They had been calling you grandfather house asking for you to hear namjoon out, about his actions and to give him a second chance. You soon unplugged the house from the wall and put it away in a closet, hoping your father would not ask about it. You had not yet talked to your father about, what you had found out about namjoon yet until it was the right time. You are now walking to school hoping you will not run into namjoon on your way near, you were going to bust the schools office when you got there to change your classes. You soon arrived at school to see Kim waiting for you, she had promised to keep namjoon and the others away from you.

Kim " hey "

Y/n " hey "

Kim " so I talked with the office, they said you can't switch your classes but you can sit anywhere you want "

Y/n " well I just hope that works " you and Kim walked into the school building you had your head low the whole time , hoping no one will ask you what happened during the trip. Along with why did you and Kim leave so early during the trip as well.

????? " hey y/n " you stoped walking but you still looked at the ground, not want to see who had called you name.

Kim" get lost namjoon "

Namjoon " please Kim just let me talk with her for a short while please "

Kim " it nit up to me but if I was I would say no.... y/n "

Y/n " just go away namjoon please " you looked up at namjoon to see him looking upset and hurt about the whoso event.

Namjoon " no I won't go away y/n nit until you hear me out just for this moment "

Y/n " well to bad namjoon because class stared in two minutes " you turned around fast and walked away with Kim , namjoon just stood there hurt but he was not going to give up just yet. You had ran into the other and did not even speak to them. Every class you had with namjoon he would try to get you to say anything to him, even if it was a insult he just wanted to hear your voice. Soon Kim started to know you and namjoon were once happy together before the truth came out. She stated to hate herself she should of helped namjoon to tell his secret and maybe everything would of ended better.

You now are standing on the school roof alone, Kim had gone home early leaving you alone to deal with the issues. You had paid not attention to the person walking behind with holding something in their hands. You soon turned around to see namjoon and the guys standing there with their heads low. You could not keep on avoiding them so his time you decided to listen to what they had to say.

Y/n " fine namjoon you get your moment to explain "

Namjoon " here is a peace gift " namjoon passed you a small stuffed animal that was very cute, you soon looked up to face namjoon.

Namjoon " y/n I'm very so for not telling you the truth I was going to but o was scared of you hating me and leaving me "

Y/n " ...... "

Namjoon " don't hate the guys for not telling you it was not their fault it was all mine "

Y/n " keep going "

Namjoon " can we go somewhere else where I can tell you the whole story "

Y/n " sure " namjoon and you had left school early and went to the beach where you both walked and talked about the truth.

Namjoon " you see your father had owned me some money and did not want to pay me... later I saw a picture of you... and I remember you went to school with me "

Y/n " ....... "

Namjoon " when I saw you at a school that day I knew I wanted you for more then payback towards your father, I wanted you as mine and someone I could love"

Y/n " then prove it "

Namjoon " okay " namjoon too off his school uniform jacket ash began to clime to the top of large and tall rock, he was soon at the top of the rock. That when you stated to panic big time, you did it want to him to gel hurt you still care and long him. Which showed you even if he lied to you he still did her best to tell you yeh truth even if, it did not work out the first time. Your mother had told you when you were young if a boy did anything crazy to prove his love to you, he was the right one for you.

Y/n " wait no don't jump " before you could even get close to rock namjoon jumped off the rock and landed into the water, you dropped your things and ran into the water fast.

Y/n " namjoon namjoon " you called out his name hoping he did not hurt himself due to the fall, you soon stared to blame yourself for this whole thing. You soon felt someone pick you up fast, you looked up to see namjoon holding you on his arms.

Y/n " why ddI you do that you fool "

Namjoon " to show you that I love you and you make me do the craziest things "

Y/n " I'm sorry I'm so sorry " you began to cry soon namjoon took you back to land and sat on the sand, with you in his lap.

Namjoon " you have nothing to be sorry about love "

Y/n " yes I do I should of listen to you and given your time to explain "

Namjoon " hey listen to me baby girl I love you not matter what and I was in yer wrong for not tell you the truth earlier... but please answer this one question "

Y/n " sure what "

Namjoon " let me be your once again "

Y/n " sure but you will still have to make it up to me "

Namjoon " anything for my queen "

Y/n " I love that word "

Namjoon " good now give me a kiss "

Y/n " sure " you kissed namjoon on the lips and he kissed you back, the both of yo knew the relationship is now going to have it ups and downs.

Namjoon " well my first plane to making it up to you is letting me taking you out for dinner and doing your homework "

Y/n " well yes to the diner but now to the homework but what about a study session just me and you "

Namjoon " I love that idea "

Y/n " hey boys and Kim will you guys love to join us " soon enough Kim and the guys came out of now where and join you two.

Suga " y/n we are all so sorry "

Y/n " it okay Suga and I'm sorry for not listen to you guys earlier "

Kim " I'm sorry namjoon for doing what I did "

Namjoon " let say all is forgiven and hope we can move on "

Kim " deal it looks like you guys worked everything out "

Y/n " we did " namjoon placed his arms around you shoulder and soon all of you had gone to dinner, the guys had promised to ask it up to you as well.

Well this is the end of chapter 18 I hope you all love it, I'm sorry if I made the forgiveness to easy but there a reason behind it as well. Both namjoon and the reader are met to be together and bring each other when they are down. Even if they have hard times they know they will still one each other no mastery what.