Chapter 9

It was Saturday afternoon you are at the cafe working namjoon had out arrived at work yet, but he told you he will be a bit late. The both of you were working the same time you had just gotten done cleaning off a couple tables, when namjoon came walking out of the staff room.

Y/n " hey namjoon "

Namjoon " hey y/n I'm sorry I'm late something came up "

Y/n " it ok the boss it not here today so I was able to cover for you, when the manger asked where you had been "

Namjoon " thank you I owe you big time "

Y/n "it ok, able to way you can pay me back it taking the bucket of dirty dishes to the kitchen "

Namjoon "I can do that my lady " namjoon bowed a bit to you making you giggle at him, he soon looked you in the eyes ash smiled at you.

Y/n " thank you"

Namjoon "hey I want to know will you like to get dinner after this, at this cool sushi/ ramen shop "

Y/n "sure so will this be a date you have been talking about "

Namjoon " maybe or maybe not "

Y/n " ok well we better get back to work now "

Namjoon " yes my lady " namjoon turned away and walked over to the table, that had the bucket filled with dirty dishes and soon walked into the kitchen with them. Once namjoon has gotten out of the kitchen he had take a new group of guest to a table you and just cleaned. You are now standing there the hostess stand watching namjoon take people orders, he seemed to be having a hard time with the table of middle schoolers. You walked over to the table to landed him a hand.

Y/n "hey how may me and my coworker help you kids today "

Kid 1 " we will like some sodas, burgers, and fries "

Y/n "coming right up anything else "

Kid 2 " some napkins as well "

Namjoon " sure " you and namjoon walked away from table of kids, you both had later gotten all the things the kids asked for a brought it back to their table. Soon enough the both of you were standing at the hostess stand when a group of men in suits came into the cafe. Once they had laid eyes of you and namjoon they all had a small smile on their face, they had looked at you and then at namjoon.

Namjoon "uncles what are you four doing in town so early "

Men 1 " well dear nephew we arrived in town earlier then usually, and decided to get something to eat and your mother said you work at this cafe"

Men 2 " so we wanted to see how you work and she later mentioned you had a lady friend as well who worked here "

Men 3 " we wanted to meet her after all the wonderful things your mother had said "

Men 4 " so dear nephew is she ..... " before the fourth men could say anything namjoon began to push them over to table, he came back to the stand and grabbed some menus quickly and ran back to his uncles who were laughing. The first one pointed you out to namjoon which made him turn bight red. You had stood there looking at them you soon began to smile it seemed like namjoon had a very interesting family. Few hours had passed and namjoon uncles had gotten done eating, namjoon was in the staff room with the manger, when one of his uncles came up to you and gave you a big tip.

Uncle 3 " hey y/n we will all love to thank you for thanking care of namjoon, he seems to be more happy with you in his life "

Y/n " your welcome I love hanging out with him " soon all four guys walked out of the cafe, soon enough namjoon came back over to you still bight red.

Y/n " aww namjoon you look so cute when you turn bight red "

Namjoon ".... hey we are done in five minutes why don't we get changed, then we can got to the place I mentioned "

Y/n " sure "you had walked back into the staff room and gotten change into your causal outfit you had on before you and started work. After you and namjoon had gotten done getting changed you and him, were soon enough walking to the sushis/ ramen shop. Once you had gotten there you and namjoon were sitting done eating ramen and laughing, about the silly fight Kim had with suga and jimin over some bunny chop color that happened in middle school.

Y/n "I still can't believe they were still fighting about the color "

Namjoon "what color did to end up being "

Y/n " Kim said it was grey "

Namjoon "the guys said it was red "

Y/n " well I'm going with grey and red just to make to seem like they all won "

Namjoon " I like grey better "

Y/n "oh dear here we go again "you put you face in your hands making namjoon fall out in laughter, soon a elder couple looked at you two with a smile on their faces.

Elder men " young love is always the sweetest "

Elder women " you two make a cute couple "

Namjoon "we are just friends "

Elder men " well young men you better win her over before someone else takes her away "

Namjoon "I will try that thanks you sir "soon enough you and namjoon gotten done eating and namjoon gave you ad ride home. You and hugged namjoon goodbye and walked away you soon found out your father was not home, he must be at try bar or work. You soon had fallen asleep but not before seeing a texts message from namjoon wishing you a goodnight.

Well that the end of chapter nine I hope you all love it very much and keep on reading at the book as well. If there are any questions please comment below or message me.