Chapter 1

It was a day like the rest you woke up early to get to school on time. You got dressed into your school uniform which was required that your private school. The only reason you go into the private school was because of a scholarship you gotten. What weird you out the most is because you never applied for a scholarship. It had just showed up in the mail one day with the school information. Your father had told you to take the scholarship offer and go to the school. He said it will give you a better chance in life so you took it. Going it the school was not easy for you because you always got bullied for you weight and body shape. You allow had one friend name Kim. Soon you are standing in front of the school gates.

Kim " y/n " you turned around to see Kim getting out of her family limo.

Y/n " hey Kim didn't you say you were going to walk to school today "

Kim " I was until my driver caught me told me my father dose not want me walking to school after all those reports " there have been many reports on attacks on people by a gang. Many of the people that have been attack were teenagers or young adults making the police work harder.

Y/n " that is true well let get this day over with "

Kim " I just hate this school sometimes "

Y/n " me too "

Kim " well we can talk about that later , we better get inside the school before the bell rings " soon you and Kim made your way into the school building. You and Kim were standing in the hallway just passing time until the bell rings. Soon there was a big crowd of fan girls formed in the hallway pushing you and Kim out of the way.

Kim " well namjoon and his friends are here " you start to looking that namjoon while blushing.

Y/n " ..... "

Kim " hey y/n why don't you go say hi to namjoon"

Y/n" Kim he will just laugh that me along with everyone else " soon you were pushed to the floor by someone. Kim run to your side and you both knew who had pushed you , soon you looked up to see Sara and her squad. Sara was your main bully and she also very popular and got what she wanted.

Sara " hey fatty why are you looking that namjoon "

Y/n " leave me alone Sara everyone else is looking that him " you got up from the floor with Kim help.

Sara " well I will deal with them later I won't to know why you are looking that y man "

Kim " leave her alone Sara or I will make your face more ugly then it already is "

Sara " you won't dare Kim "

???? " what going on here " namjoon was standing in front you.

Sara " namjoon baby these two girls are bullying me "

Kim " that it you are getting it this time Sara " Kim was about to attack when you stopped her my grabbing her arm.

Namjoon " Sara get out of my face now and leaving y/n and her friend alone "

Sara " but namjoon "

Namjoon " go now and take your fiends with you " Sara looked upset and turned around fast. She walked down the hallway with her fiends behind her.

Namjoon " are you ok y/n "

Kim " she fine thank you we have to get going "

Namjoon " are you sure the school bell has ..... " just then the school bell rang and everyone began to walk to their class. Kim pulled you arm and walks with you to English class. You looked behind yourself to see namjoon looking at you. He pulled onto his friends close to him and whispered something into his ear making him nod his head.