Chapter 11

It was Monday morning and Kim had gave you a ride to school, the both of you keep on talking about the whole kiss you had with namjoon yesterday. Now the both of you are sitting the the court yard eating breakfast sandwiches, you and Kim had bought from a breakfast cafe.

Kim " I'm so happy for you girl... you finally have a boyfriend "

Y/n "I still can't believe it either... the kiss last night was so amazing"

Namjoon " I try my best baby " you and Kim jumped up a bit and looked behind you both to see namjoon, along with his friends. Soon enough namjoon had his arms around you waist making you blush and bit. You thought he was going to kiss you but no. He had taken and bite out of your breakfast sandwich and soon smiled at you, as he ate you sandwich making you have mix feels towards him.

Y/n " really namjoon "

Namjoon " what I was hungry... add I know you would not mind sharing with me "

Y/n " you better be glad you are handsome namjoon and good sweet talker as well"

Namjoon " what if I buy you lunch will you forgive me "

Y/n "maybe" just the the school bell rang you and and Kim finished up your breakfast sandwich quickly. Soon enough you had gotten your things together for classes.

Y/n " well me and Kim have to get going to cooking class see you later "

Namjoon "dame it I have pe but will you make sure... to save any bake good for me you make sure "

Y/n "I will see if I can bye for now " you kiss namjoon on the lips and walked away with Kim, she kept on making comments about you and namjoon moment. Soon enough the both of you are in cooking class baking muffins, you looked out of the window to see namjoon running pass the classroom. You waved to him making him smile with happiness, but that soon went away when Park-Jin came over to your station.

Y/n " hey park-Jin how may I help you "

Park-Jin " do you have a extra egg I can use "

Y/n " sure here " you gave him and egg and he soon left and went back to his station, you could see the jealous on namjoon face. Soon enough class was over with and you are now heading to your next class which you have with  namjoon. You had walked into the classroom to see namjoon the his desk, at was across from you he seemed upset about something. So you walked over to him and soon enough you are standing in front of him holding the muffins you had made.

Y/n" hey I made some muffins want some "

Namjoon " ......"

Y/n" ok okay I will give them to the guys "

Namjoon " no"namjoon took the muffins out of your head fast.

Namjoon " so what did park-Jin want "

Y/n " Just a extra egg for the cooking lesson.... wait what do you think he was asking me "

Namjoon " well I thought he was flirting with you "

Y/n " well you have nothing to worry about"

Namjoon " that good to know "

Teacher " excuse miss y/n and mr namjoon if you two don't mind sitting down, with the rest of class so we can start "

Namjoon " yes sir " you had taken your sit across from namjoon and class began. Soon the headmaster came into the room with a small group of boys.

Headmaster " good morning student we have a new group of students starting here today...."

???? " hey I'm hoshi"

???? " hello I'm Vernon "

??? " I'm Xu " when namjoon had made eye contact with hoshi it seemed like there was hate between them.

Headmaster " can miss y/n come to front of the class with her things and show these boys around "

Y/n " ummm yes sir " you got  your things quickly.

Namjoon " sir can I help y/n out with the tour "

Headmaster " I'm sorry namjoon but that can't happen... now y/n get going "

Y/n " yes sir " you walked out of the classroom with the three boys. Soon enough you are that the school library and telling them about it.

Y/n "'so this is are school library it holds three private study rooms"

Hoshi " cool so your name is y/n "

Y/n " yes that true how may I help you "

Vernon " so those a beautiful girl like you have a boyfriend "

Y/n " well yes it was the boy in class who want to help out "

Xu " oh "

Y/n " well come on let get the rest of our tour done "you talked for the three boys the rest of
the tour.

Namjoon " hey beautiful ready to go "

Y/n " sure well it was nice meeting you guys "

Hoshi " same here are you around and you as well namjoon " all three boys walked passed namjoon. You could feel tension between all four boys, you had asked namjoon about it but got nothing from him.

Well this is the end of chapter 11 I hope you love it and keep on reading. If there are any questions please comment below.