Chapter 5

You are sitting in the library tutoring a couple , of your male peers in English. Soon there was a loud bang coming from behind you. So you turned around and saw it was V and Jin. They had just knock over one of the empty small library shelves.

Y/n " Jin what are you and V doing "

Jin " well we were playing around, when V pushed me into the shelve "

V " you started it namjoon told us to ...... "

Y/n " namjoon told you two what "

Jin " namjoon told us to stop playing around, when we are that school it makes us seem childish "

Y/n " ummm "

V " hey what are you doing here "

Y/n " I tutor people during free period "

Jin " well that nice of you "

Y/n " thanks well it seems like the session has ending " the guys who you were tutoring collected, their things and thanks you. Soon they had left the library leaving you alone with V and Jin.

Jin " we sorry if we ruined your session "

Y/n " it ok "

V " well we should be getting back to our class "

Jin " bye y/n "

Y/n " bye boys " Jin and V waved goodbye to you and left the library. Soon your phone rang you picked it up to see your dad was calling. You answer the phone rinse what you father was calling about.

Phone conversation

Y/n dad " hey y/n I did you to come home right now "

Y/n " dad what wrong "

Y/n dad " the house need to be repaired so we will be living with your grandfather for a while "

Y/n " ok dad but doesn't grandpa leave in few towns over "

Y/n dad "  well yes but he found out a way for you to keep up your studies "

Y/n " ok dad I will be home soon "

Y/n dad " ok bye "

Y/n " bye "

End of phone conversation

You collected your things and placed everything in your backpack. You walked to the school office where you told a teacher you will be leaving early. Once that was done you walked all the way home , soon you had arrived home you packed everything you had up. Once everything was packed up , you placed all your things in your dad's car and drove to your grandfathers house.

Y/n dad " your grandfather out of town but he letting us stay "

Y/n " ok "

Y/n dad " the house key under the door mat "

after a few hours you had arrived at your grandfather house. Your dad got all the things out of the car while , you unlock the house to check up on everything. You had picked one of the guest room for you , while your father got the other guest room. Kim had texted you knowing you were not in class, you told her your are staying that your grandfather house and explain why.

With Namjoon

Namjoon " where the hell is she "

V " the last time me and Jin saw her , was in the library during last class "

Jin " wait j-hope texted me at Kim was , texting her and saw she leaving at her grandfather house "

Namjoon " that old men trying to keep me away from y/n "

V " her grandfather leaves in other town , I will have suga find out more "

Namjoon " thanks would she be able to come back to school "

Jin " I think she will be able to or we can report her to the school , then they can have one of the cars pick her up "

Namjoon " no let's have one of the cars I own pick her up , I don't trust the school at much with her safety "

Jin " well lover boy it will be done , we will us make sure y/n comes back "

Namjoon " I think we might have to go with plan b "

V " yes sir "

Well that the end of chapter five I hope you love it. If there comments or questions please comment below.

What do you think is plan b ?

What was the real reason y/n father chose to " move " ?