Chapter 16

It was the day of the school trip, you and Kim were already on the bus. The buses were by homeroom number, you and Kim decided to sit in the back. Kim seemed to have something on her mind, which was the truth about namjoon.
She was finding how to tell you the truth of your father and namjoon. She was going to try to tell you during the free time or before bed.

Y/n " hey Kim are you okay "

Kim " yeah I just have something on my mind "

Y/n " what the matter "

Kim " just some family issues but I hope this trip help me decided what to do "

Y/n " okay if you need me I'm here "

Kim " thank you " you brought out a small bag of cookies and opened them. You shake the bag in front of Kim, who takes a few cookie and eats them.

Kim POV

I have to tell her before she finds out and gets hurt. If she hates me for the rest of my life I can live with that. I won't let some guy hurt my best friend like that.

End of Kim POV

12 hours later

After a very long bus ride you all had fine arrived at the trip site. The teachers had dismissed you all to your cabin and told you it was free time to get unpack and comfortable. Kim had taken the key of your guys cabin, once you guys had gotten there you both unpacked.

Y/n " hey so what do you want to do after we are done unpacking "

Kim " maybe we can go for a walk around the hot spring area "

Y/n " sure " it had taken 30 minutes for you both to unpack, once everything was done you and Kim went for a walk. It was the two of you talking and laughing, Kim did her best to not show you she was worried about something important.

Kim " hey y/n I have a question "

Y/n " okay what is it "

Kim " if you knew a secret about something that, could effect another person would you tell them "

Y/n " well yes if I loved that person and care about their well-being "

Kim " I have something to tell you about......."just then you heard a whistle blowing very loudly, you and Kim looked at each and soon made you way to the trip site. It was almost time for the night hike to start, but the teachers went over the rules with to all of you.

Soon enough night had fallen and all the groups went on the hike one by one. Soon your group started on the hike, you were having a wonderful time with the boys.

Y/n " hey if you guys don't mind me asking .. why do all of you act like brothers with namjoon "

Suga " well you see none of our family were never perfect "

Jimin " they always spend their money on drinks and drugs and not food for us "

J-hope " soon enough we meet namjoon and became friends with him "

Jungkook " his father found out the way our families treat us "

Jin " he offered them money to give us to namjoon father which they took "

V " soon we began to live in namjoon family guest house and became a family with each "

Y/n " oh "

Sung " hey don't get sad because of our story we still have some hate to our family to this day "

Jin " which might never go away "

Y/n " well I'm happy you guys doing well now.. hey will you guys tell me the truth "

All six " sure we will "

Y/n " that great to know " the night soon came to a end your group had made it thought the whole thing. Now there was a campfire taking place and marshmallows roasting. You are sitting on a log with namjoon, Kim had gone to the bathroom.

Namjoon " you know what I love more then marshmallows "

Y/n " what "

Namjoon" you " namjoon kissed you on the check making you blush bight red. Soon enough Kim had come back, you had give her one of your marshmallows. Soon enough it was time for bed, you kissed namjoon goodnight and wait to your cabin with Kim.

Later on tonight

Kim was waiting near the buses for namjoon to show up. She had told suga to ask him to meet her near the buses later on tonight.

Namjoon" hey Kim do what this is about y/n "

Kim " I know your secret namjoon " once Kim had said that namjoon facial reaction changed fasted.

Namjoon " what secret "

Kim " you know what I mean young mafia boss "

Namjoon " what do you want money "

Kim " no I want y/n to know the truth about you "

Namjoon " not yet please I will tell her soon "

Kim " you better hold up to that promise or I will tell her myself " kim walked away from namjoon leaving the boy broken. He had to tell
Your sooner or your friend will tell you, making matters worst for him in the end.

Well that the end of chapter 16 I hope you all love it and keep on reading. If anyone has any questions please comment below.