Chapter 22

It was brand new morning you had spent the night at namjoon place, once his mother had found out you will be staying she had got a guest room ready for you. The guest room was one door away from namjoon but his mother told namjoon he will not be allowed in your room during the night. You and namjoon are walking to school hand in hand soon enough you had stoped the boys and Kim waiting for you two. Last night you had made a group chat telling all of them what, had taken place at dinner and how your father was going to pay for what he had done. Namjoon soon kids you goodbye as he and the boys had to leave school early to go deal with, business leaving you and Kim to talk about what going in your life.

Kim " so that jerk was never your father and he keep you hidden away from your real father "

Y/n " yeah but I have a feel that men has more hidden secrets laying underneath "

Kim " how do you feel about the truth of your mother "

Y/n " I feel sick and hurt I wished I got to know her even more and to remember what she looks like " you soon hide you face in your hands, which made Kim hug your tightly in support and love.

Kim " hey listen to me your mother will be proud and happy that you found friends who love you, and a men who over the moon for you .... and now you have your real family wait for you " you soon looked Kim in the eyes with happiness she knew what to say to make you feel joyful.

Y/n " thank you Kim "

Kim " anything for my best friend " you and Kim soon walked into the school ready to start a new day of studies and now it was up to you to get your boyfriend's and guys homework and classwork. Namjoon and the guys soon had arrived back at school during the third period of the school day. Now all of you are hanging out in school courtyard for lunch Namjoon had his head placed on your shoulder.

Namjoon " hey have you been phone calls or texts from the old jerk "

Y/n " yeah he asked me where I was last night... so I told him I will be spending a few nights that Kim's place "

Suga " did he buy it "

Y/n " yeah he did and he to scared of pissing off more people he hiding in that house "

Y/n " what I'm going to do about him what if he starts caught on ....."

Namjoon " if he dose we all will protect you from him " for the rest of the lunch period all of you sat and talked. Before lunch and came to a end namjoon, had asked you for your cell phone which you gave over to him. He soon threw the cell phone to the hard ground and step on it breaking it even more.

Y/n " namjoon ....."

Namjoon " what I don't want that old guy texting or calling you anymore and your father agrees with me "

Y/n " so that where you went this morning"

Namjoon " we are planning on keeping your far away from that jerk and I won't stop until he dead or gone "

Y/n " namjoon clam down before you work yourself up even more" you hug namjoon and he soon hugged you back, showing that he had calmed half way down.

Namjoon " here I got you a brand new phone with everyone contacts in there" namjoon pulled out a phone from his coat pocket and gave it to you.

Y/n " I love it "

Namjoon " your welcome ... now come one let me walk you to class "

Y/n " sure " namjoon grabbed you hand and walked back into the school with you. He kissed your check a few times making you blush bright red.

Entrance of the school

Fake father " I will not let her get away if I have to kill her to win then I will do that "

???? " then namjoon and that men will be broke beyond repair "

Fake father " that the plan "

Well this is the ending of chapter 22 I hope you all love it and keep on reading.