Chapter 12

It was your free period which you have with Kim , the two of you are on the school roof hanging out. The two of were enjoying time together as you were watching everyone else enjoying their free period time. It was normal for you and Kim to talk during this time about anything that was important or happening in your lives right now.

Kim " so how does it feel to be be dating namjoon "

Y/n " it like cool "

Kim " so dose lover boy get jealous "

Y/n " that time but it make him look cute when he dose get jealous "

Kim " awww are you going to let him meet your father "

Y/n " well they have meet a couple time before I started dating namjoon, but I'm going to bring him over to dinner and have them talk "

Kim " so it might be good or bad "

Y/n " I hope it goes good because my father seems to have something bugging him lately "

Kim " it maybe his job or the debts you said he owned "

Y/n " yeah you might be right about that... I think we finally moved into my grand father place for good "

Kim " has he come back from his trip yet "

Y/n " no father said he will be living there for a while I think with some of his old friends "

Kim " oh "

Y/n " yep so we have some new class mates "

Kim " I heard the rumor going around is they have bad history with your boyfriend and his friends, along with park-Jin crew"

Y/n " well here come some new drama "

Namjoon " what new drama... " you and Kim looked back to see namjoon standing behind you both.

Y/n " don't you have world literature now "

Namjoon " well I got lonely and came to see you "

Y/n" your better be glad you are cute"

Namjoon " yes I'm so what are you two talking about it not me "

Kim " yep all about you and the embarrassing stories I heard about you "

Namjoon " ....."

Kim " you know y/n when namjoon was five he also walked around the house in small knight suit play fighting with his father "

Y/n " aww "

Namjoon " Kim if you like me you will stop "

Kim " let me think about ..... sure but for y/n "

Y/n " so you used to dress as a knight "

Namjoon " it was a phase in life "

Y/n " everyone is like that when they are small "

Namjoon " my mother still has video tapes of me and pictures "

Y/n " maybe next time when I come over I will ask them to see "

Namjoon " no please if you love me you won't "

Y/n " fine you win for now "

Namjoon " you are not going to give up "

Y/n " nope .... hey why don't it come over this weekend and have dinner with me and my father "

Namjoon " you know I like that idea.... why don't we go out to restaurant and your father can meet my mother... there I can get to know you father more"

Y/n " sure I will love to see your mother again "

Namjoon " good well I will see you later cutie I have to get back to class "

Y/n " okay " namjoon kissed your check and soon walked away. Not before sticking his tongue out to Kim, for share his embarrassing story.

Y/n " I can't wait until you get a boyfriend so I can give him a hard time "

Kim " yep I thought so " you and Kim fall out into laughter after those comments.

With namjoon

Namjoon " I agreed to go to dinner with y/n and his old men with my mother "

J-hope " how is that going to go your mother hates her father "

Namjoon " that is true but we both agreed we care and think y/m is wonderful and beautiful girl "

Jimin " so she feel bad for y/n "

Namjoon " yes but she will do her best not to hurt him at dinner "

Suga " you just have to make sure y/n old men dose not say anything stupid "

Namjoon " I will make sure about that "

Jungkook " we are here if you need backup we really want to get our hands dirty "

Namjoon " I will call you all when that needed now let get back to class before my girl kiss me for missing "

V " she got you warped around her finger "

Namjoon " yes she dose and I like it "

Well that the end of chapter 12 I hope you all love it and keep on reading. If there are any questions please comment below.

If you want to know why namjoon motehr hates y/n father so much comment = parents