Chapter 3

Jungkook's house

"Sir you have a meeting with Mr.Lee today .." one of his men said...

"When?"

"In a few minutes sir, he is already on his way"

"Ok, inform me once he comes"

"Yes sir"
_______________

After Mr. Lee comes ...

"Sir he's here "

"Send him in" ..

"Long time no see Jeon.."mr.lee says

"Indeed, have a seat plz"..Jk says to Mr.Lee and he sits down across him..

"So what is this meeting about?" Jk asks

"Oo, actually I have an offer for you Mr. Jeon" Lee says

"Offer? "

"Yes,as you know that you are one of the most fearful mafia leader alive and every one becomes a scardy cat in front of you..."
"Get to the point Mr.lee " jk cuts him off

"Yeah so as I was saying, what if you collaborate with Mr.kim's gang ?Mr.lee suggested ...

"Mr.kim ?" Jk asks

"Yes Mr. Kim Taehyung"

"Are you out of your mind or what ?you do know that they are our rivals right? Still you are here telling me to collaborate with my biggest rival ?? Jk screams at Lee and he flinches at his tone...

"But sir, Mr.kim never told me that he is your rival !!!" Lee defends himself ...

Jk looked at him confused ...

"Bloody bastard" jk mutters under his breath and sighs ...
_______________________
THREE YEARS AGO (FLASHBACK)

Jungkook was happy because he was going to seal the deal for the the imported guns with Jack( a gang leder from U.S.A) ...

" Hyung, I am going to the hideout for the meeting" jk says to Jin while towards the kitchen where Jin was ...

"Ok baby, be careful ...I know my baby will do great " Jin says while kissing jk's forehead and smiling at him ...

" Bye Jin hyung ..." jk says smiling a bit and left the house ...

AT THE HIDEOUT ...

"Hello Jack"... Jk greets jack ...

"Hello to you too Jk" Jack replies while shaking his hand with Jk

"I am really excited to work with you..." Jk gets cut off when jack says ...
"Uhh...Jk ..about that ..."

"What?"

" Actually, I can't do that deal with you coz someone else has already finalized the deal with me ..." Jack says while looking everywhere except Jk

" What do you mean" Jk says not believing whatever he heard...

"Look Jk ...I know yo.." Jk cuts off jack and asked in a low menacing voice ...
" Who !!!??"
" Jk .. listen t.."

" I ASKED WHO ? Jk screams at the top of his lungs making everyone flinch ...

"Kim Taehyung"
And then ...

BANG BANG ...

And jack's soul left his body as Jk has shot him right in his chest ...

That's when he met Taehyung for the 1st time and threatened him for stealing his deal like an asshole to which Taehyung just shrugged and said " EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR BABYBOY"...jk also warned him not to bother him in the future and mind his own business...

That's when they became rivals because Jk lost his chance to prove himself to his so called parents that HE'S WORTH...