New Book (description)

So I had suddenly had ideas  about two  books of two different plots ... One  book named 'BEST FRIENDS' ... And the other one is 'MADE FOR EACH OTHER ' ...
And in this chapter, I will be giving a little bit of description about both of the books ...and then you tell me which one should I write and which one I should not ...

FIRST BOOK (BEST FRIENDS)....

This will be a story of two best friends who were together since their infant years and were inseparable ...and now they both are in the same college...

Taehyung is a hot and handsome college student who is the dream guy of every girl as well as boy and Jungkook is a cute but very very sassy boy who is always ready to fight against the wrong ...

Both of them did not feel anything towards each other other than being bestest friend...
Suddenly one day, Taehyung's ex girlfriend came in their college and wanted Taehyung back ...but Taehyung did not have any feelings towards her ...not then and not now ...
She kept on pestering him everyday and kept annoying him and tae decided that he will ask his best friend for help ...Jungkook agreed ...and then their real journey began ...

Taehyung and Jungkook started to behave like couple and acted intimate in front of the others so that his ex could see and get jealous and leave tae alone ....

Will Taehyung and Jungkook stay like that forever or will they develop feelings for each other ???

Plz tell me if you like the concept ...or if you have any good names for this book , do tell me plz ....
________________________

SECOND BOOK ...

'MADE FOR EACH OTHER'

This story is about Jungkook, a sweet, caring and very rich boy who loves to do his own things....he always wants to stand on his own legs so that he can make his parents proud but people always taunts him  because he is rich and this makes him very upset ...
And Taehyung who is a arrogant boy who never cares about anyone other than his friends and family ...

When the 1st day they both met, Taehyung insulted Jungkook saying that his is just a snob who doesn't care about money and gets whatever he wants on its own because of his richness ...and Jungkook makes his mind that Taehyung is just like any other kid who only cares about what people say...

But when Taehyung came to know that Jungkook was actually a hard-working boy who tends to do all of his work on his own, he regrets behaving like an ass with the younger and makes up his mind to gain his apology at any cost ...

Will Jungkook forgive him? Will he keep on hating the elder? Or will their relationship become strong and their love will bloom ???

So what do you think ...plz tell me which one of the two do you want me to write ?
And if you have any suggestions plz let me know ...
It is really appreciated ..

Plz keep on supporting me ...and do vote, share, follow and comment ...

Thank you ❤️😊
SARANGHAE 💜💜
BORAHAE 💜💜

-authornim