Chapter 4

PRESENT TIME

"Tell me what is the deal?" Jk asks Mr.lee after he calms down ...

"So he wants to buy new guns for his gang and wanted me to supply them but as you know because of the raid at my base a few weeks ago, I don't have much of them now..." Lee tells Jk ...

"So?" Jk aks raising an eyebrow ...

"What I mean is everyone knows that you have the best guns and equipments with you and no one can dare to touch you ...so why not make a deal with  Kim...you know about the guns ...and he is offering a great amount of money too ..." Lee says with a small smirk...

"How much" Jk

"I am not sure but it indeed is a big amount ...how about you go,meet him at his house and settle the deal " Lee suggested ...

"I will think about it " jk says while looking at the laptop ...

"Think about it Jk ...he is your rival yet he will have to buy the equipments from you because he has no choice at the moment ...no one else can provide him with the guns he needs except you ...it will definitely be beneficial for you ...." Lee

"Done ...I will go and meet him tomorrow " Jk says with a sly smirk on his face ...

"You can leave" Jk

"Yes sir" Lee says and went out happily ...

"Get ready Kim...it's pay back time ..." Jk says and calls yugyeom...

ON THE CALL...

' Hey kookie. ..whatsup ?'

' Yugy where are you?'

' I am at the mall ...Jin hyung told me to buy the groceries'

'Ok ...I have a work for you ...'

' Yup ..tell me..'

' I need you to find information about someone'

' Who'

' Kim Taehyung'

'*shocked* Kookie ..are you sure you are ok ...why are you suddenly asking info about your rival ?'

' Just do as I say gyomie ...I just want to pay him back '

' *sigh* Ok..fine '

Jk cuts the call and smirks ...

'Get ready Kim Taehyung ...
I will show you who I am ' ...

_____________________

Hey lovelies ....
Did you like it ...I hope you do ...

Plz do vote and comment ...it means a lot to me ...

Thank you for reading ...
Bye bye ...
See you in the next chapter ..🥰🥰🤗