Chapter 22

(Sorry for not updating...I was busy with some online assignments ...
Happy reading ❤️...)

__________________________

"Tae, when are you going to propose Jungkook huh? "Jimin asked his soulmate from the couch of Taehyung's room ...

"Wh..what are talking about. ...I don't know ..." Taehyung stuttered trying to defend himself ...

"Oh come one ... everyone can see how whipped you two are for each other ...don't even try to deny it ..." Jimin said chuckling and rolling his eyes at his best friend ...

"Yeah ...but I am afraid that he will not accept me ...what if he doesn't want me ...what if he finds someone better than me ...what if I a.." Taehyung was cut off by Jimin

"Shut up ... nothing of that sort is happening...and as a best friend, I will help you sort your problems ok?" Jimin asked

"Really ??? You are the best "  Taehyung said happily

"So I will ask you some questions and you answer it " Jimin

"Ok fine " Taehyung

"What do you think of Jungkook ?" Jimin

"Ummm ....he is sweet, kind, protective, independent, gentle,caring and............ I don't have words to describe him ..." Taehyung said

"Ok ...next question ...how do you feel when you are with him ?" Jimin

"I feel warm ...he is always so understanding .. whenever I am in need of a shoulder to lean on, I get that from Jungkook...he makes me feel like I am the only one in this world ...he always cares for me ...like 'did you eat?' , 'did you sleep?' , 'are you taking care of yourself?' ...and no matter at what time I need him, he is always there for me ..to make me calm , to make me feel safe ... whenever I am upset or tired, his single touch can make my mood lit up ...I feel like home in his embrace ...the way he caresses my hair, the way he asks my about my day , the way he gives me his warmth by wrapping his hands around me ...I just want to keep him in my arms forever ...I don't want to let him go away from ...I just can't afford to loose him ..." Taehyung said dreamily, widely smiling while thinking of his koo ...

"Oh god ...my soulmate is so whipped" Jimin started squealing ...

"Taetae ...the way you described your feelings about him, I am sure that you are deeply in love with that bunny ...and don't worry, we all can see that he also feels the same for you ....don't delay it and confess your feelings to him ...make him feel safe because you know what he has been through in the past...so plz make him happy ...I know that he will accept you. ...you both are so in love that everybody can just see it own their own ... go and make him yours ...open yourself to him taebear ..."Jimin said and patted his best friend's back ...

"Yes Jimin ....I will propose to him ...no matter what will happen in the future, I will let my feelings out " Taehyung said determined ...

"That's great...and don't worry he will be yours soon " Jimin said and winked at Taehyung and Taehyung smiled at him ...

_________________________

"Namjoon hyung, is everything ready ?" Taehyung asked Namjoon who was sitting with Jin on his lap ...

Actually after the conversation with Jimin, Taehyung decided that he will confess his feelings today itself and he requested everyone (well obviously everyone except Jungkook) to help him decorate the venue where he is going to propose the love of his life ...

"Don't worry tae ... everything is set and I  am sure that kookie will love it " Namjoon replied ...

"Yes tae ... everything is going to be alright ...and I can assure you that kookie will never say no to you because he is crazy about you ..." Jin said and chuckled ...

"Thank you hyungs ...what would I have done without you all " Taehyung said

"It's ok taebear ...but now go and get ready or you will be late for the event " Namjoon said ...

"Ok " Taehyung said went to his room ...

_____________________
MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE

"Kookie can you plz come to shopping with me ?" Jimin said and showed his puppy eyes to Jungkook

Flashback to an hour ago ...

"I will call jin hyung and tell him to come here " Jimin said and called Jin

After sometime Jin arrived

"So what is it? Why did you call me so urgently ? " Jin asked and sat on the sofa

After that Taehyung and Jimin explained everything about their plan and it was decide that Jin will stay at Taehyung's place with namjoon and others to help them in decoration and Jimin will go to jungkook's house and take him out for shopping and then leave him for a bit with any excuse and then Taehyung will confess ... everyone agreed ...

"Ok I will tell kookie that I am on a date with Namjoon and will not come home soon " Jin said and called Jungkook ...

"I hope everything will be ok!!" Taehyung said and sighed ...

"Everything will be fine " Hoseok said and patted Taehyung's shoulder ...

END OF FLASHBACK
__________________________

PRESENT TIME ...

"Jimin hyung, I am working right now ...I can't come ...sorry " Jungkook replied ..

"Kookie plz come with me ...you can do your work later ....is the work more important than me ...hmphhh" Jimin and pouted sadly ...

"Oh god ...ok ok fine ..I will come ..stop doing this emotional blackmail with me ..."Jungkook said stoop up ...

"Yayyy ...let's go .." Jimin said and dragged Jungkook towards his car. ...

_______________________

So are you excited for the confession?
Also thank you so much for 1.95k reads ....
It really matters alot to me ...

Thank you so much 🥰🥰
Plz keep supporting me ...

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim