Chapter 14

More days passed and both the both were back to their routine ...waking up, going to work, killing and beating some bastards and bitches and most importantly calling and meeting each other even more often ...yes they both have started to talk and meet each other even more (not for having sex always  but to just see each other and know more about themselves) and now they could even tell the other's presence just by each other's smell ....

Wondering what happened after the day when Jimin told Taehyung that Jungkook is quite famous and many people are swooning over him???
Well let's see ...

_____________________
FLASHBACK OF THE DAY AFTER TAEHYUNG'S CONVERSATION WITH JIMIN

Taehyung's pov

Yesterday when Jimin said that my bunny has many admirers, I couldn't help but feel jealous ...I was lying on my bed and suddenly it hit me the Jimin said that he got to know about Jungkook from Namjoon hyung ...so maybe Namjoon hyung can help me know more about kookie ...
Without wasting time, I dialled Namjoon hyung's no. ...

"Hey tae ... what's up?" Namjoon

"Ummm ...hyung I need your help " ... tae

"Yes my baby brother ... what's the matter" Namjoon

"Actually I heard from Jimin that you know about Jungkook ..." Taehyung

"Jungkook !??? ...yes I know him but why are you suddenly asking for him ?" Namjoon hyung asked me confused ...

"So ...you remember I told you few months ago that I was getting laid and that someone was coming over to my place that day?" I asked nervously

"Yeah ...I remember ...how can I forget that day coz I saw my baby brother being a blushing and panicking mess ...and I am damn sure that person was special ...anyways what about it?"

"Mmmm ...that special someone happens to be Jungkook " I said in one breath ...

"What!!!!!" Namjoon hyung screams on the phone ...

"Aahh hyung ..don't scream ....and yes "

"Ok ...why are you telling me this BTW!?" Namjoon

"I want to know about him ...I mean about his actual self ...so would you plz tell me ?"

"Ok then ...I will help you then ..I guess " Namjoon

"Really .... thank you so much hyung ..."

"No problem kiddo ..let's meet tomorrow at your place" Namjoon

"Ok" I said and he cut off the call ...

I am excited to know about my bunny ... tomorrow will be fun ..

The next came fast and here Taehyung and Namjoon are sitting in Taehyung's office ready to start the convo ...

"So tell me hyung " ..

"Ok so his name is Jeon Jungkook and he is 24 now ..." Namjoon

"Hyung ...I know that much ..I mean we are literally meeting each other since months .." tae said facepalming himself ...

"Ooo  ok ...so he is my boyfriend's litte brother and my boyfriend is overprotective towards him and we all know Jungkook because of Jin as he is always talking about his brother's safety and all  ...well obviously except you because you were always busy fucking someone to ever notice these things... and let me tell you that kookie is really dangerous when someone hurts or even tries to hurt or touch his loved ones ..."
Namjoon

" Woah that was something new ...I want to see him in his angry form ..that would be damn hottt" tae said dreamily ..

"Ahem ..I am still here bro " Namjoon

"Ok ok ... anything else about him? " Taehyung

"Ummm ....I heard from Jin that Jungkook has a past but when I asked him about it,he simply said that ' Even remembering about those things made me want to die' ...so I thought it would be better not to ask anything ....other than that , I know kookie is a really nice child ...he is responsible, careful, kind, gentle ..and we all love him for his nature .. " Namjoon said and smiled..

" Thank you hyung for letting me know know all of this " Taehyung said but deep inside he was curious as to why Jin didn't tell boyfriend about his brother's past ..

" No problem kiddo ...I should leave now ..I have a date with Jin " Namjoon said and stood up ...

"Have fun hyung ...use protection. " Taehyung says with a smirk and Namjoon blushes

"Shut up you brat " namjoon's says and leaves the room ...

"What are you hiding bunny ....what is your past? I will have to find it out ..." Taehyung mutters to himself and gets back to work ...

______END OF FLASHBACK______

So from that day on Taehyung is trying his best to get to know about anything and everything about his baby bunny and it worked upto some sort but to his dismay he didn't get to know anything about his past life, his parents or anything coz Jungkook always told him
' it's not important anymore' and Taehyung would not dare to ask him about that after the horrific reaction the younger would give him ...

______________________
Hey guys  ..how are you all??
Did you guys enjoyed the chapter ...?
I hope you do ...

Plz tell me in the comments ...

Thank you for reading ❤️🥰☺️🥰
BORAHAE 💜💜💜
- Authornim