Chapter 13

Next morning...

Both the boys were sleeping peacefully in each others embrace ...and this time jungkook was the 1st one to wake up ...as he tried to move a bit he felt something heavy on his waist and on looking he found that Taehyung was holding him so gently as if he was a fragile doll ...
He then looked at Taehyung's sleeping face and started admiring him ...his beautiful eyes that were closed, the small mole on the tip of his nose, his little pouty lips ... everything was just mesmerising for him ...
And unconsciously, jungkook started to caress his hair and smiled to himself ...

"You are so warm Tae" Jk said silently and again laid his head on Taehyung's chest not wanting to leave his warmth but what he didn't know was that Taehyung was awake all this time ...

__________________
Taehyung's pov

I was sleeping with my bunny comfortably when I felt something moving and it woke me up but I didn't open my eyes because i felt jungkook staring at me. ..

He slowly started to caress my hair and I leaned in his touch ...and to my surprise,he whispered something that made my heart beat immensely fast...
' you are so warm tae' ... he then laid his head on my chest and snuggled closer to me and I felt like my heart would come out any moment ...

But I decided to calm myself down and enjoy the moment with my cute bunny ...
And then we both fell on sleep again holding each other. ..

_____________________

3rd person's pov

It was already 11 in the morning but both the boys didn't wake up but a sudden ring disturbed their sweet sleep and that ring was from Taehyung's phone ...
Both of them groaned and opened their eyes only to be met with each other's eyes and immediately blushed ... Taehyung got up carefully not to hurt jungkook and picked the call whereas jungkook was still blushing sitting on the bed ...
It was from Taehyung's soulmate and secretary ...none other than PARK JIMIN...

"Hello ..." Taehyung said in his deep husky voice

"Hey Tae ...where are you ...you didn't come home yesterday !!!" Jimin asked concern laced in his voice ..

"Don't worry jiminie ..I am ok ...just at a close friend's house" Tae

"Ooo ....wait !! What?? Close friend??? I mean from when did you get a close friend other than me ...I feel betrayed. ...and by your voice it is clear that you woke up just now so you better tell me the truth ...where you busy fucking someone???" Jimin said in an angry and frustrated voice and Taehyung just sighed ...

"Chim ...I don't do that everyday ...and I will explain everything when I come home ...now Hang up ..." Tae

"You better tell me once you are home ...or I will cut you junior off !!!" Jimin threatened with a smirk ...

"Ok ok fine..." Tae said and cut the call ...

"Ugghhhh ...I swear if he was not my bestie he would have been dead . " Tae grumbled to himself ...

"Good morning " jk said and smiled ...

Tae turned his head towards the voice and saw the most beautiful smile
' beautiful...I want to see this smile everyday ' Tae thought but gets snapped out of his thoughts when jungkook waves his hand in front of him ...

"Uhh !! Ye..yeah ... good morning "Tae says while scratching his nape awkwardly ...

"How's your wound ? Does it hurt ?" Tae asks

"No ...I am totally fine ... thanks 😊"
Jk.

"That's good...I think I should leave now ...I still have work to do " ..Tae

"Ooo ...I thought you would stay for breakfast .." Jk said a little bit upset ..

"Ummm ...maybe next time???" Tae

"Yeah sure ..." Jk

"I will leave now " Tae said and started walking towards his the door but stopped when jungkook said ...

"Wait Tae !!! Will you not freshen up ??"

Then it hit Taehyung that he was all messed up and he didn't even pay attention...
' stupid Taehyung ' he thought to himself and turned to face jungkook and laughed nervously ...

"Haha. ..yeah right ...I completely forgot about it ..hehe . "

" The toothpaste and toothbrush are on the right cabinet on the top shelf and the towels are in the lowest drawer and you still have some of your clothes here so you can take them from the wardrobe . ." Jk said ..

(Yes they often visit each other's place for you know what....and sometimes their clothes gets crumbled up or dirty so they both have each other's clothes at their places )

"Ok ..." Tae said and went to get a shower ..

"Paboya" (idiot in Korean) jk said and chuckled a bit ...

____________________

Taehyung has just reached his own home and was welcomed by a questioning jimin...

"Now tell me " jimin asked impatiently as Tae settled on his sofa ...

Then tae explained everything ( from the day they met till yesterday) that happened not missing anything...

"You both are whipped with each other " jimin said with a smile, happy that his soulmate was finally in love and Taehyung started blushing. ..

" What the hell are you saying chim ...we are just fuck buddies ...no more no less" Taehyung says defensively ...

"Taetae ...I know you more than anything and I have heard of him from Namjoon hyung ...well not much but I know that he is good guy...I didn't knew that you two were already in such relationship ... and from the way you were describing him shows it that you are madly in love with him ..." Jimin

"It is nothing like that chim ... don't assume things ...anyways I am tired. ...I am going to my room " tae said and walked towards the stairs. ..

" Whatever makes you sleep at night buddy ...but don't keep thinking this for too long because many people are swooning over him from years ..." Jimin said and chuckled when he saw tae frowning ...

'why am I feeling like this? Why did I heel jealous that many people want my bunny ...aghh ...what is this ?? Wait!!! Namjoon hyung knows my kookie ...maybe I can know more about him from Namjoon hyung ...yess .. but why do I want to know about him ? Why did it hurt to see him getting hurt ? Is it love ??? ' All these thoughts were going on and on in Taehyung's head that day ...

_____________________

Please tell me in the comments if you liked it ...
Do vote and follow me ...

Thank you for reading ❤️🥰💜
BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜
-authornim