Chapter 1

A new story. It's very interesting. A story full of......  I dunno 😂😂
Find out yourself.

"Uhm..... Ilham. Baba is trying to repeat what he did to sister Aisha. My waec results aren't even out and he wants to get me married too". I cried.

"Look Salma . Your dad doesn't hate you. He is a very nice man. He can never do anything to harm you. He loves you so much". Salma persuaded.

I am Salma Habibu

I am Salma Habibu. The 3rd child to Malam Habibu Arfa. A well-known businessman. A man with strictness, a man with does and don'ts. My dad is rich but still lives with old mentalities and is very old-fashioned. He gets his female children married immediately after secondary school. He believes a girl's education ends there. Hajiya kuluwa(hauwa)  my mom. A loving and supportive mom. She is so caring but can't change dads decision when he has spoken. Brother Aliyu is the firstborn of the house. He studies petroleum engineering in the USA. Sister Aisha is the second born .she got married 2yrs ago with a son. Our last born Khadijah is still in junior secondary school.

One sweet evening.
I was on Instagram smiling at my crush's pics. @i am Shagari.  My Instagram crush.

Khadijah came in a rush

"Why did you bang on the door?" I stood on my feet. This girl just interrupted me from my dream world.
I hissed.

"I'm sorry". She pleaded. "Hajiya said I should inform you that he is coming".

"Who?"  I asked confused.

"Mubarak!"

"What!" I frowned.

"Sis don't shout too much or else Baba will hear. She sat me down. What you have to do is that". She came closer to my ear and whispered everything.

"Meet him but don't be nice. Insult him, tell him all kinds of words. Make sure you ill treat him so that he doesn't come back". She whispered.

I hugged her. "Thank you. That's what I'll do". I smiled.

"Make sure no one finds out about this". She warned.

Fun... She left the room.

Khadijah is brave than I am. Even with Baba's spanking and scolding. She never mends her ways. She is good at making plans and all of that. She is smarter. I am just filled with fears of Baba.

I was in a deep thought when Hajiya came into my room.
"Sally". She sat beside me.

"Naam hajiya".

"Malam (baba) nakira". (Malam is calling) .

"Why?" I frowned my face.

"Sally Karki damu kuje kuyi magana (Don't worry, go and talk to him)".

I left for Baba's room.

"Ina wuni malam". I sat on the floor.
Because you dare not sit on the chair when he is on the chair. If he is standing you are kneeling or squatting and when he is sitting you are on the floor.

"Uhmm". He replied.

"Very annoying". I eyed him.

"Inaso Inga fiskanki da murmushi(I want to see a smile on your face). Mubarak is coming. I don't want any problem. I want you to compose yourself. Spend 30 minutes with him and go back to your room".

"Okay". I frowned.

I left for my room.

I lay on my bed pressing my phone. I don't talk too much but I like Chatting and going through Instagram.
Then I remembered what Baba told me.
I quickly stood up. Picked up my wardrobe keys from the drawer near the bed.  I always hide them from Khadijah. Opening it I sighted an abaya. A pink one. I didn't even brush my hair or apply any makeup. I was looking at myself in the mirror when Khadijah came in.

"He is here". She smiled.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't forget the plan. Make sure you treat his fuckup". She reminded.

"I'll try my best". I smiled.

"No. Your very best". She added.

She left the room. ......

It's @memxuseey001 🌹🌹🌹.
Pls, vote, comment, and share. They are more to this. Love y'all. 1