Chapter 25

After Lauren and Amie left for their 2 week long honeymoon a week ago and Cami and I started planning the wedding. It was a lot more stressful than it looked. I mean Lauren and Amie didn't look too stressed so why am I so stressed.

I took a deep breathe before stepping into the apartment the girls and I shared. "IM BACK" I shouted. No reply. That's weird. I walked towards the kitchen to see Cami writing something down on a piece of paper with Wedding magazines scattered around everywhere. I was about to wrap my hands around her waist when she spun round. "Y/N WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" She shouted leaving me shocked. I stepped back a little, wide eyed.

"I uh j just got b back fr from work y you know that" I stuttered a little.

"WELL YOU NORMALLY GET BACK AT 4.00 ON THE DOT EVERYDAY AND ITS NOW" she paused to check her watch. "4.10, WHERE WERE YOU" she continued to shout.

"The boss asked to see me, I'm sorry" I sighed looking down.

"SORRY ISNT GOOD ENOUGH WHEN I NEED YOU TO SORT OUT THIS WEDDING I CANT DO IT ALONE" Cami shouted again and this time I lost it. I picked up my keys and walked out slamming the door shut behind me because she obviously needed time to cool down. I heard foot steps chasing after me.

"Y/N!!" Camila called. "Y/N wait" she said grabbing my wrist and spinning me round.

"What do you want Camila?" I asked. She looked hurt by the word Camila since I usually call her Cami.

"I I I'm so sorry" she stuttered. I pulled my arm from her grip and walked off again. I could hear her faintly start to son behind me but I carried on anyway no matter how much I wanted to turn around and kiss her and hold her I forced myself not to.

I held in my tears till I turned the corner. I leant against the wall and sobbed uncontrollably as I slid down the wall ending up on the floor. We never fight like ever, I think we have only ever been mad at each other once and it was because I ate Camila's banana.

I sat there silently sobbing for about 30 minutes. I had 20 missed calls and 30 text messages all from Camila but I never answered or replied to any of them. I just needs time to think. "OH MY GOD, Dinah your here" I heard Camila shout from down the hall.

"Woah, why are you crying? What happened?" Dinah sounded worried, which made me worried.

"Y/N ran off because...." That's went the door closed, leaving the hall silent again. I decided I needed to get out of the building. Still crying, I left the building and walked around the park for a while before deciding to sit on a bench.

"Hi there" I jumped at the sudden noise making the person giggle. I turned my head to find a small girl, maybe around 6 or 7 sitting on the bench next to me.

"Hey" I replied. The girl stared at me for a while before speaking again.

"Why are you crying?" She asked. I quickly wiped the tears away and smiled.

"I'm not" I replied.

"Yes you are, what's wrong?" The girl asked. I sighed.

"Nothing, I just got into a little argument with my girlfriend" I said. The little girl frowned looking slightly confused.

"But your a girl?" She said. I laughed a little and nodded. She shrugged. "I'm Laura" the girl said while extending her hand.

"I'm Y/N" I replied shaking it.

"What's your girlfriends name?" She asked.

"Camila" I replied simply. Just saying her name still makes my heart skip a beat.

"You love her?" Laura asked. I nodded straight away.

"With all my heart" I replied. Laura nodded.

"Well then go tell her, I'm guessing you just walked out cause why else would you be at the park, go and tell her you love her because you may never find love like that again, like I love my mommy and I tell her when she's mad at me and it makes it all better" the little girl spoke with such confidence you would expect we I be so young. I smiled before hearing the voice of a young mother calling her name. Laura jumped off the bench. "Bye Y/N" she smiled before skipping off.

"Bye Laura" I said after she had already left. That's when I realised. Camila is the love of my life, what am I doing on a bench? Your being so childish she was only worried. I quickly got up and ran. I ran as fast as I could back to the apartment, I didn't even wait for the elevator, I just ran up the stairs and burst through the door like a crazy person. I paused for a moment to look around before running to the kitchen where I found her sitting by the counter sobbing. I ran over to her, lifted her face an kissed her. I could tell she was shocked at first but soon kissed back. I pulled away.

"I love you with everything I am Cami, I'm so sorry" I said. Cami grabbed my shirt and pulled me in to kiss her again before pulling away.

"No, I'm sorry Y/N, I should have never of shouted, I love you to" Cami said. I pulled her in to kiss me again. She pulled away. "Why are you all sweaty?" She asked confused.

"I ran from the park and then up 4 flights of stairs, what do you expect?" I laughed. She laughed also pulling off my shirt and wiped my head with it before chucking it on he floor leaving me with just my bra on.

"I'm not complaining, your really hot by the way" Cami said.

"So are you" I replied before she kissed me again.

"HA I WIN" I heard Dinah shout.

"Guys could you not have been mad at each other for a little while longer" Normani said making Camila and I laugh beiges she kissed me again.