Chapter 43- The Final Chapter

My eyes widened. Did I just hear what I thought I heard. I'm going crazy right? "But, but I swear-" I started.

"I know, it's not meant to be due for another two weeks but my water just broke Y/N, I need this to process through your head" Camila cut me off starting to panic.

"YOUR WATER JUST BROKE?!?" All the girls screamed. I was so lost right now.

"Y/N, go get the bag you have for Camila, we'll get her to the car" Ally said. I was about to stand up but Camila pulled me in to kiss her passionately.

"Be quick please, I need you with me right now" Cami said, I nodded and sprinted to go get the bag. So many things were rushing through my head and I couldn't think straight. I was going to become a parent. This was really the beginning for Camila and I. Am I ready? Of course I am, right? I grabbed the bag, locked the door and ran down the stairs since the elevator was taking too long. I saw Lauren's car parked out front and everyone inside. Luckily Lauren had a big car so we could all fit. I jumped in next to Camila. She was breathing heavily. When she saw me she sighed in relief and the car started. Lauren was driving pretty fast but I didn't really notice that much since all my attention was on my wife. She was holding my hand so tight I could barely feel it. Things were coming out of my mouth but I wasn't even registering I was talking. I was panicking more than anything and I wasn't even the one having the child. Like what if I'm a terrible parent? Or I do something wrong?

"Y/N" Camila's voice snapped me out of my trance. I looked at her and she was looking at me worried. "Babe, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Cami said while reaching for my face to wipe the tears I didn't know we're running down my face. I looked around a bit confused before finally finding her eyes.

"I I don't know" I stuttered. "It's just what if I'm a bad parent and mess everything up, I don't think I could live with myself" I kept rambling on. Camila kept calling my name but I just kept letting out all my insecurities about becoming a mom. Suddenly I felt a pair of lips on mine who I straight away were Camila's. When I pulled back I looked at her. "What was that for?" I asked.

"Because you wouldn't shut up and no matter how cute you look I need to tell you that you will be the best darn parent out there, stop worrying babe. I love you okay, just remember that" Cami said. I nodded slowly.

"Damn it I'm already being a terrible partner cause you're the one helping me when I should be helping you" I said. Camila just laughed and pecked my lips.

"I do love you" she said. Soon enough she was back to heavy breathing and we arrived at the hospital. We got rushed in and I have to say that Camila was dealing with this very well. Although she did start having an argument with the nurse.

"Sorry ma'am you can't go in yet, we need to check everything" the nurse told me. I was about to reply but Camila cut me off.

"No, she's coming with me if you like it or not, I'm not going unless she's with me, I need her to hold my hand so you better let her go with me or I will walk out of this hospital right now" Camila said. The nurse stood back to let me past and Cami grabbed my hand straight away. "I need you here with me" Camila mumbled as we were rushed to some place leaving the girls behind.

"I'm here, always" I replied. I quickly kissed her forehead.

The next few hours were a complete blur. I don't really remember what happened at all. I just remember that Camila was squeezing my hand so hard  I'm sure she was cutting off all blood circulation. I think what woke me up from the long blurred period of time in my mind was Camila slowly loosening her grip on my hand and the sound of a baby crying. That's when I knew. Everything was finally happening. I turned to look at Camila who was already smiling at me. I smiled back and kissed her head.

"Would you like to hold him?" The nurse said. I looked at Camila signalling she should hold him first since she carried him for so long. I let go of Camila's hand so she could take the small baby boy. When I saw a huge smile appear on Camila's face while holding him I quickly took a picture.

"Hello" Camila whispered. "I'm your mommy, and I promise to love you unconditionally and always be there and give you the world and let you be who you want to be" Camila carried on whispering the cutest little things to the baby boy. I smiled down at them lovingly. Then Camila looked up at me signalling she wanted me to hold the him. I couldn't lie. I was nervous that something would go wrong. I carefully picked up the child and sat on the chair next to Camila's bed. I didn't really know what to do.

"Hey there little one" I spoke. "I'm your other mom, I guess I'll explain that to you later on in life, you know you're a very lucky young boy to have the other mommy because she's the best person you will ever meet, I can't wait to tell you one day how we met and all about our story, I think you'll like it, and we have some really awesome people who you'll be seeing a lot of, sorry buddy their mainly girls but hey I guess that's could be a good thing" I looked at Camila who was looking at the the two of us with loving eyes.

"I love you" she mouthed to me.

"I love you to" I mouthed back. When the nurse came back in I gave him back to Camila.

"So what are you going to name him?" She asked with a caring smile. I looked at Camila and smiled, she smiled widely back.

"Caleb" she smiled and looked up at me. I nodded and leant down to kiss her.

So this was it, another new beginning for Camila and I. I'm actually really excited to start this journey with her. Who would've know that I would Steal Your Heart Camila? Because I sure didn't.

A/N- and that's a wrap!! Thank you so much for sticking with this story through everything. I know it wasn't very dramatic so sorry about that but I still hope you loved this book!! I love all of you so much for voting and reading and commenting, it all means a lot to me.