Chapter 35

I pounded on his front door waiting for him to answer. "OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR ROSS" I shouted. I was about to hit is again but it swung open.

"Jeez what's your problem" he said. I pushed past him and into his house.

"WHATS MY PROBLEM? MY PROBLEM IS THAT YOU'RE MY BABYS DONOR THAT MY PROBLEM" I shouted.

"Damn it. I told Camila not to tell you" he said like it was her fault.

"DONT YOU DARE BLAME CAMILA, THIS IS YOUR OWN FAULT, WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US? WHY DID YOU EVEN DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?" I asked. Well more like screamed at him.

"BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT THE BABY TO LOOK LIKE SOME RANDOM ASSHOLE FROM THE STREET, I WANTED IT TO LOOK LIKE YOU AND CAMILA IM SORRY THAT I CARED" he shouted.

"Well maybe you should've told us instead of being anonymous and then telling Camila to hide it from me, I feel so betrayed" I said while sitting on his couch. I was tired of shouting.

"Yeah well I didn't want this reaction" he said sitting opposite me.

"You've wouldn't have gotten this reaction because it wouldn't have been too late and I might've said yes, you don't know what I would've said" I replied. "No, I don't want him to look like some random from the street but I feel like you and Camila cheated on me" I said.

"Oh my god that's the last thing I want you to feel, it's not like I'm going to be its father cause I signed a paper saying I wouldn't have an father nature in its life, I'd just be Cool Uncle Ross" Ross said making me laugh.

"Yeah well you're not cool uncle Ross, you're freaking the father and when the child asks if it had a dad and when their old enough one day and I say it's you they won't want me anymore, they'll want it's dad and its mum and I'm not the one who gave birth to the child" I said. I could feel tears form at the fact that my own children might not even want me.

"Hey, hey, they'll want you, you're amazing and if they find out and want to get to know me as a dad they can, at least you can trust me" he said putting his arm around me. I pushed him off straight away and got up.

"I did trust you, but now I'm not so sure" I said before walking out. He called after me but I carried on going. When I got in my car I pulled out my phone. I had over 100 texts from the girls, mainly Camila and around 50 missed calls, again mainly from Camila. I hit the steering wheel before starting to text Camila back and driving out of my parking spot to be hit by an on coming car. My head smacked against the window as glass shattered and landed all over me. I don't think I've ever felt this weak in my life. I could hear people screaming for help but I couldn't see a lot as my vision was blurred. All I could think about in that moment was Camila and her beautiful face and personality and it made a small smile form on my face before I could hear the distant sound of sirens and my vision slowly faded out.

A/N I'm sorry this is so short