Chapter 9

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N" I turned to find Camila running towards me.

"Yeah" I laughed. She reached me out of breathe. She held up one finger for me to wait for her to catch her breathe. "What's up buttercup" I asked.

"Will you please please please come shopping with me after school?" Camila asked.

"So you mean like now?" I asked. Camila nodded.

"Yeah, Cody can come to" Camila said. I sighed not being able to say no to the brunette.

"Sure, Cody is on a school trip in France for two weeks anyway with school" I replied. Camila looked shocked.

"Two weeks?" She asked. I nodded.

"Long time right?" I replied and this time she nodded. She suddenly jumped with excitement.

"You can stay at mine" Camila said happily.

"What? No, I can't do that" I said. The brunette frowned.

"Why not?" She asked. I laughed.

"Cause I don't want to intrude or anything, two weeks is a long time" I said. Camila started begging me come go stay with her but the conversation ended with me telling her I ask her mum first. She seemed satisfied with that response so we headed to the mall.

"So why are we here?" I asked.

"I don't know just wanted to, to be honest I don't really need to be here I just wanted us to do something together, you know just me and you" Camila seemed nervous. I frowned.

"What do you mean? We see each other all the time" I said a little confused.

"Yeah I know but we're always with people, I miss it just being us two sometimes" Camila said. I stopped walking completely make Camila come to a stop as well. She turned round as I grabbed both her hands.

"Is everything alright at the moment? You seemed a little down at Dinah's the other day as well" I said. Camila sighed and lead me over to some seats in the mall. I was beginning to get worried. What if she's moving and I never have the courage to say that I like her? What if she found out and doesn't like me?

"Y/N?" I heard my name. I looked around but stopped when I heard Camila start laughing. Realising it was her, I turned to face her.

"Sorry continue" I said a little embarrassed.

"Can you promise me you won't freak out cause I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you" Camila said. I nodded.

"I'm promise I won't freak out about whatever it is and you would never loose me anyway" I said. Camila looked like she was preparing herself as she nodded. I studied the brunette sitting in front of me. She looked more nervous than usual. Like this whole thing was causing her so much confusion.

"So okay Y/N I uh I know you like me" Camila started and I froze. I know I promised her I wouldn't but right now I'm freaking out. I slowly started to get up without even knowing. "Y/N WAIT" I heard Camila call after me as I ran off. I ran into the empty bathrooms with tears falling down my face. I slid down the wall wiping my tears.

"Y/N?" I looked up to find Camila. She also had tears falling down her face. I quickly got up. "Please Y/N let me finish" Camila pleaded.

"How can I let you finish when I already know what your going to say? I don't want to hear it come out of our mouth because it will hurt a whole lot more. I've lived with this fact for 10 years of my life Camila, yeah I have liked you since I was 7, since before I even knew anything about loving someone but I know that I have never loved someone as much as I love you, to me your perfect in every single way even what you think are flaws I just see them as perfection because that's what you are to me Camila, perfect. I know I have just lost you forever but please don't say it cause that will rip my heart to pieces and I don't know how many more times I can break before never being able to be repared" and with that I left a speechless Camila standing in the empty bathroom while I ran home and cried till I fell asleep.