Chapter 21

The Cabello's arrived yesterday and were so excited to be in London, especially Sofi. Today all of us were off to dinner, I was still surprised they found a table for 17 people, I think they gave us a desperate part of the restaurant. Camila has been busy at school all week meaning I didn't see her 24/7 but I saw her more in this week than in the last 6 months as we spent every moment we could together. I was so incredibly happy and so was she, it was perfect. There was a knock on the door. I looked at Dinah who did look like he was gonna move any time soon and put my book down I go answer it. I smiled when I saw Sofi standing there. "Hey, what's up?" I asked letting her in.

"Not a lot, that's why I came to see you guys, so what are you doing?" The younger Cabello asked.

"Well I was reading and Dinah, well Dinah is just sitting there" I laughed. Dinah sat up and looked at me.

"Hey, I'm on my phone which means I am doing something so ha" Dinah said. I stuck my tung out and Dinah did it back. Sofi began laughing.

"You lot didn't grow up at all, you just look a bit older but other than that you haven't changed" Sofi smiled.

"Anyway do you want to come with me to pick up Cami, we have to leave soon though" I said. Sofi jumped up nodding.

"Let me just ask mom and dad" Sofi said before running out the room.

"Damn that 12 year old has so much energy" Dinah said. I nodded agreeing with her.

"You might want to start getting ready since we leave soon after we get back with Camila" I said to Dinah.

"Oh yeah the dinner, I almost forgot, okay I'm going to do ask Ally and Mani for help with choosing an outfit, see you later" Dinah said. As she opened the door to leave Sofi ran in.

"I'm aloud to go, so come on" Sofi said grabbing my hand. I picked up the room key quickly before being dragged out by Sofi. We began our journey to Camila's school. I picked up some flowers along the way before making the final leg of the journey. Sofi and I approached the school hand in hand. This was Camila's last few days here and no matter how much she says she's excited to to go home I know she's going to miss it, at least a little bit, even if it's only the part about being in London. Sofi and I arrived right on time to see Camila walking out with Lucy, Bella and some other girl I hadn't met yet. Camila stopped and smiled hen she spotted us. I kept the flowers behind my back. Sofi let got of my hand and started running towards Camila.

"MILA" she shouted as she reached the beautiful brunette. The Cabello's hugged as I slowly approached them.

"Hey" I said. Camila met my eyes.

"Hi, you look beautiful" Camila smiled. I couldn't help but smile back as I handed her the flowers.

"These are for you" I said. Camila blushed as she took them from me.

"Oh my god that picture is so cute" Lucy squealed. Camila and I turn to look at her and laughed. Sofi brought the phone down so she cod see it and smiled.

"It is cute guys" Sofi laughed.

"Right you guys are going to have to send me all the pictures you took of us when you thought we didn't know" Camila said. The girls laughed. "Lucy take a quick picture of us and Sofi" Camila said. I picked Sofi up and put her on my shoulders. Lucy took the photo half way through all of us laughing.

"You guys are the cutest family in the world" Lucy said turning the phone to show us. She was right it was cute.

"Okay your going have to send them to me also" I said making everyone laugh.

"Oh my god Y/N you haven't met Maia yet, Y/N this is Maia, Maia this is well you know who she is" Camila laughed. I waved at the girl. She seemed familiar though.