Chapter 19

5 YEARS LATER................

"So are you nervous?" Dinah asked. I turned to look at her.

"A little" I replied. Okay that's a huge understatement, I was terrified. Camila left to go and study in London for 6 months. I haven't seen her in real life for almost 6 months, I haven't been able to hold her, kiss her, anything for almost 6 months. The amount of times I had to sit and watch her break down over Skype and not be about to hold her was way too much for me. We've been going strong for 5 years and my love for her has never once dropped in the slightest, it's only ever gone up. These 6 months that Camila was gone has been a test for both of us and somehow we made it work. Camila gets to come home in two weeks but I seriously couldn't wait any longer, that's why, Amie, Dinah, Lauren, Normani, Ally, Troy, Stephan, Nate, Ross, Cody, Elena, Gwen and I all decided to go to London to surprise her. Big group, I know. Ally and Troy have been together for like ever. Dinah and Stephan started going out maybe just over a year ago, their super cute. Lauren and Amie are getting married soon which is so cool. I'm so excited for it. Normani and Nate met two years ago, Normani was drunk at a party and he brought her home since he was sober and everything kinda happened from there. Yes the girls and I have been living together since we left school, although I think when people get married they'll move out. Ross and Elena met at work, they are adorable together, their wedding was the cutest thing and finally Cody and Gwen, let's just say that's complicated cause they won't admit their going out.

"Y/N hello?" Amie said shaking me.

"What yeah hey" I said.

"We're at the airport, you ready?" Amie said. I nodded and got out the car.
Next thing I know we're on the plane about to take off.

"I can't believe I get to see her after 6 months" I said, the reality of it all finally sinking in.

"Yeah and we get a really nice holiday" Normani said making me laugh.

"Y/N wake up we're here" I heard Normani. I opened my eyes and looked out the window to see the plane had landed. WAIT THE PLANE HAS LANDED, WE'RE HERE. Yeah Normani just said that stupid. I undid my seatbelt and ran past Normani and off the plane.

"Someone's eager" Normani said catching up to me and the others.

"Well you would be if you hadn't seen Nate in 6 months" I said. Normani didn't say anything. "Exactly" I said laughing. Once we all collected our luggage we all got separate taxis as headed to the hotel.

"So the school know your coming?" Lauren said. I nodded.

"Oh my gosh Y/N she's going to be so shocked, I can't wait to see the look on her face" Ally said excitedly.

"I know" was all I could say. I can't wait to see the love of my life.
When we had settled into the hotel and finally had Wi-fi, I noticed I had some messages from Camila.

Cami <3- Good morning from here in London, man my bill is going to cost so much when I'm back

It was sent only 10 minutes ago. Damn I can't even reply cause i would normally be asleep in America, she knows not to expect a reply from me. It's 8am here. "What time am I supposed to be at the school?" I asked Dinah.

"At uh, 2pm" Dinah replied. We decided that girls share with Girls and boys share with boys, although Ross and Elena were allowed to share since their married. Dinah and I decided to share, Lauren and Amie, of course, Normani, Ally and Gwen, Nate and Stephan, then Troy and Cody. "I have 6 hours to kill, we have two weeks here so I might as well sleep right now cause I'm so jetlagged" I said. I set an alarm on my phone for 12 so I had time to get ready and fell asleep.