Chapter 31

This was it. Today was the day that I have been waiting for, that we have been waiting for. I was finally getting married to the love of my life. Camila Cabello. The most beautiful person the world has ever seen. "I can't believe it's today" Amie appeared in the door way. I smiled to myself and shook my head.

"Neither can I" I replied. I turned in my chair to face her. "It's crazy that it's finally happening" I said. Amie laughed.

"I know, all I did was hear you talk about her for 10 years before you even did anything" Amie said. I picked up the pillow that was beside me and threw it at her. "Hey, it's not my fault you were too scared" Amie held her hands up in defence.

"Whatever" I turned back around.

"So have you spoke to Mila this morning?" Amie asked.

"Kinda but Ally, Normani and Lauren dragged her out the door pretty fast" I laughed. Amie joined in as Ariana and Dinah walked into the room.

"What you two laughing about?" Ariana asked.

"Nothing really" Amie replied. Ariana shrugged before coming over and hugging me, Dinah followed.

"So, the others are already at the hut thing so we should get going" Dinah said. I nodded as I picked up my things and we headed to the car.

"This is going to be the most causal wedding I have ever been to"Ariana laughed.

"Well we didn't want a really formal wedding cause it might get boring but then we didn't want a beach wedding so we decided on the barn cause it was interesting" I shrugged my shoulders and looked back at the mirror.

"Y/N, you look beautiful, chill okay" Ariana said. I sighed and nodded.

"Come on the driver is here to pick us up, let's go" Dinah said. I took a deep breathe before getting up and following the others to the car. We all got in and the drive was pretty quiet, apart from the very loud singing from the others.

"Y/N, YO Y/N" Amie said snapping her fingers in front of my face. I looked at her. "We're here, come on" Amie said. I looked out the window. I don't think I have ever been more nervous in my life. I slowly stepped out the car, with help from the driver. I thanked him before following the others. I was met straight away by Ross.

"Woah, what happened to you?" He said. Amie hit his arm.

"What's wrong?" I began panicking.

"Nothing you just look like your about to be sick" Ross said. Amie hit his arm again.

"Shut up, the service is about to start, don't make her more nervous than she already is" Amie said. Ross nodded and mumbled something before looking up and smiling. Amie poked her head out the door for a second. Amie, Dinah and Ariana would be the bridesmaids for my side and Ally, Normani and Lauren were on Camila's side. My train of thought was cut by Amie saying that their ready to start. I took a deep breath as Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran began before I was suddenly being pulled into the room. Camila and I were entering from different sides so I still hadn't seen her but when it did I think my heart stopped beating. In fact I stopped moving completely. My mouth hung open. She looked stunningly beautiful, I didn't even have words.

"Y/N we have to start moving" Ross mumbled to me breaking me out of my trance.

"Oh crap yeah sorry my breath was just taken away" I said loud enough for everyone to hear. We continued moving until Camila's dad and Ross let us go and we were finally standing face to face.

"Hi" I said, silently applauding myself for not stuttering.

"Hi" Camila smiled. We just starred at each other for a while. It was so hard not to kiss her there and then. "I missed you" Camila said.