Chapter 27

"WE'RE HOME" I heard a voice shout followed by the sound of the front door closing. Camila and I got up from our position on the couch to greet the newly weds beck from their honey moon. Normani, Ally and Dinah beat us to it so we waited for them to greet the two before I went to hug them both.

"Welcome home guys" I said while moving from Lauren to hug Amie. "Have a good trip?" I asked while pulling away from Amie. They both nodded.

"Yeah it was really good" Amie said while turning to smile at Lauren.

"Did we miss anything while we were gone?" Lauren asked. Dinah jumped up with excitement.

"Mila and Y/N got into an argument" Dinah said. Amie and Lauren's mouths dropped. "But it only lasted like a few hours" Dinah added.

"Anything else?" They asked.

"I saw my parents-" before I could finish Amie cut in.

"What? Where are they? I need a word with them" Amie said getting slightly angry.

"I didn't finish, I saw my parents and Martha" I said. Amie and Lauren looked shocked. "Martha isn't anything like she used to be, she apologised and explained where she has been over these years, she's back Amie" I said happily.

"Seriously?" She asked. I could see tears in her eyes. Martha was always Amies older sister as well so when Martha went off the rails it hit Amie hard to. I nodded. "What about your parents? Their letting you and Camila get married right?" Amie asked. Before I could reply Camila stepped in.

"Don't worry, I sorted them out" Camila said with a proud smirk on her face.

"What did you do?" Lauren asked.

"Let's just say that they are defiantly leaving all of us alone now" Cami said before wrapping her arms around me and pulling me into a side hug.

"Come on let's all go and sit down" Ally said.

"Yeah I don't really plan on standing in the doorway forever" Normani added. We all agreed before letting Amie and Lauren put their bags in their room and join us on the couch. Cami was cuddled up to me while the rest were sitting separately.

"So how was the trip?" Cami asked. I kinda zoned out once Lauren and Amie started to explain their trip. I focused my eyes on Camila, my beautiful wife to be. She was cuddled up to me while listening to Lauren and Amie. I took a moment to take in how beautiful she was. She was wearing one of my sweaters and some leggings while her hair was tied up in a messy bun. I seriously can't wait to marry her, it's going to be the best day of my life for her to officially be mine.

"Baby your staring" Cami whispered to me.

"I know" I replied while meeting her brown eyes.

"Why?" She giggled quietly.

"Because your beautiful" I replied. Cami blushed and hid her face in the crook of my neck. "I love you babe" I said while kissing her cheek.

"I love you to baby" Cami mumbled into my neck.

"AHHHH YOU GUYS ARE JUST RELATIONSHIP GOALS STOP IT" Dinah shouted. I looked over to see everyone staring at us as Cami sat up.

"Have you just been watching us?" Camila asked. They all nodded. Camila and I looked at each other before shrugging.

We all sat their for a little while longer, catching up before Camila suddenly got up. "We're going out" she said simply before grabbing my hand and dragging me out the door. I didn't say anything and just followed her.

"Cami where are we going?" I asked once we got outside. Camila shrugged.

"I don't know, I just wanted to be alone with you" Cami said before kissing my cheek.

"You do realise we are still dressed like hobos right?" I laughed. Camila giggled before nodding.

"Yes I am aware" She said. We continued walking. After dating for five years we're used to all the stares we get from random people. We decided to sit down on a bench. I looked up at the sky.

"Your beautiful" Camila said. I looked at her and smiled.

"Not as beautiful as you" I replied. We sat there quietly for a while. No words needed to be said. "We've been together a long time" I thought out loud. Camila turned to face me.

"I know, what made you think of that?" She asked as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"I was trying to think of another universe where we we're together but I couldn't, you always turned up, I can't seem to think of a life without you there and I'm glad I can't because I want you in every life I live" I spoke. Camila brought one of her hands up to my cheek and turned my head. She leant in to give me a short kiss. "I don't want to live a life without you by my side, your my other half, I can't function properly without you" I continued.

"I love you" Cami said.

"I love you to Cami" I replied.