Chapter 39

"Ca Ca Camila?" I asked not believing she was here. I thought I'd forget everything like Julian had said but I thought it was worth a try to come back. Camila just looked at me and began sobbing. I pulled her down into a hug. We sobbed in each other's arms until Camila pulled back so she could kiss me. It hurt a bit cause of all my injuries but I'm not complaining cause I would've done anything to have Camila back.

"Are you still mad at me?" Camila asked.

"No, never, I never was I was just shocked an made a stupid mistake of shouting at you, I'm so sorry, I was trying to text you and then this happened and I just love you so much" I said pulling her down to kiss me again.

"I love you to" she mumbled against my lips. She went back in for a kiss and I let her, of course. She kissed for a while more but I was getting really out of breathe and Camila was scared they'd run in and think I was dying so we stopped.

"Is everyone else here?" I asked. Camila put her hand over her heart.

"Is my presence not good enough for you?" She asked sounding offended but then laughed after.

"No, you're presence is the only one I need, I was just asking" I replied. She pecked my lips before laughing.

"Yeah, Ross, Cody, Dinah, Ally, Lauren, Amie, Normani and Ariana are outside" Camila said and I just nodded. "And there's also this girl called Hailee here, you'll like her, she tried to help you but you couldn't hear her but she came to see if you're alright, she's nice" Camila said. Why did that name ring a bell? Hailee. Where have I heard that before?

"Oh crap" I said. Camila looked at me worried.

"What's wrong?" She asked. "Are you okay? I can get help" she said trying to get up but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back down and pecked her lips.

"No no, nothing's wrong it's just that uh, did Hailee ever mention something about her dad or that her dad died or something?" I asked. Camila shook her head.

"We only really talked about you, she said she a connection to you though, like she needed to help you, why is that babe?" Camila asked confused. I guess I'll have to explain everything to her.

"Do you believe in near death experiences?" I asked. Camila shrugged.

"I don't know why? Do you?" She asked.

"I guess I do now" I said. Camila looked at me confused so I continued. "When I was dead or close to death I was in this white place, just endless white as far as the eye could see and then this man came out of no where and apparently he's my uncle and he gave me a choice if I wanted to die or come back because apparently I was in a place in between and could choose my path. It's just he mentioned something about a daughter he had named Hailee but he died so he never got to be there as she grew up he could only watch her" I explained. Camila looked a bit shocked.

"Maybe that's why she felt a connection to you" Camila said. "Because she's your cousin" Camila continued and I nodded. We stayed quiet for a bit. I just looked at the wall opposite but I could feel Cami's eyes on me. I heard a few sniffles so I looked over to her. She was silently crying. My eyes widened and I pulled her into me although it hurt.

"What is it? Why are you crying baby?" I asked. She just shook her head and said it was nothing but it had to be something. I rose my eyebrow and looked at her.

"It's just it makes me so upset to see you like this, you just look so pale and weak and I just love you so much so when you're hurt it hurts me, you know?" She admitted not quite meeting me eyes.

"Please look at me?" I asked but she didn't comply. "Please Cami? I would of done it myself but it hurts to move right now" I said. Cami laughed a little and met my eyes. Hers were a little glossy.  "I know what you mean, I get it but I want you to be happy and seeing you cry makes me sad and you don't want me sad do you?" I asked hoping she would say no. She shook her head. "Okay good cause I don't want to be sad and you don't want to be sad so let's be happy, happy that I'm alive and we're together okay?" I asked. She smiled and nodded before kissing me.

The doctor came in after a while and said that everyone had to leave no but after a little begging from Camila he allowed her to stay although he wasn't sure if it was a good idea since she was pregnant but she decided to stay anyway.

"Y/N?" Camila mumbled from beside me. I hummed in response. "I'm so grateful to have you, I love you so much, I don't know what I would've done if you didn't make it" She continued mumbling. I smiled.

"I love you too Cami, I love you so freaking much" I replied and kissed her head before falling asleep with her in my arms.

A/N I'm sorry that I left you guys hanging these last few chapters so I hope this makes up for it!! Thank you so much for reading and if you want to message me at any time feel free to do so!! I love talking to new people! Also if you have any questions you wanna ask me feel free to do so!! Thank you so much!!

PS I was gonna update tomorrow but I thought hey why not now!! And if you do message me or want to ask me questions I will answer them tomorrow cause it's midnight over here in the UK so yeah