Chapter 14

For the first time in a while I'm actually loving Christmas break. I get to spend a lot more time with Camila, alone, since Ross is there with Cody and I'm not scared to leave him alone. No the girls still don't know about Camila and I but we're planning to tell them soon. Just not sure how soon.
So today is one month since I first asked Camila out and I still haven't asked her to be my girlfriend yet cause neither of us have felt the need to but I kinda want to. "Hey babe" I looked up from my phone to see Camila standing in the door way if my bedroom.

"Hey, come in" I said moving up a little so she could sit down. It didn't surprise me though when she sat as close as possible to me though.

"Cody let me in, so what are you doing?" Camila asked. I laughed.

"To be honest, absolutely nothing, I've been sat here for like an hour and I haven't moved, only to pick up my phone, check the time and put it back down again" I said. Camila laughed.

"That's such a you thing to do" Camila laughed and I nodded cause it was true, only I would sit here thinking about something I could do but never actually doing it. I stood up and held my hand out for Camila to take.

"I'm taking you out" I said. Camila smiled and took my hand in hers.

"Where to?" She asked.

"I don't know yet but as soon as I do I'll let you know" I said making Camila laugh again. I love making her laugh. I said goodbye to Cody and Ross before walking out the door. Camila and I walked for a little while, just talking when I noticed a little cafe I used to go to with Ross when I was younger. We used to go and buy food an there was this little stage where people would perform and sometimes Ross and I would go up. "Come on" I said pulling Camila across the street.

"Where are we going?" Camila asked. I didn't reply I just dragged her in with me. It really hasn't changed. It's exactly how I remembered.

"Y/N" I heard someone shout. I looked over to where the noise was coming from and smiled.

"Jonathan" I replied. He walked over and it let go of Camila's hand to hug him.

"How are you doing little one?" He asked and then looked at me again. "Or not so little one" he said and I laughed.

"Not too bad actually, how about you? You haven't changed a bit, business still going well?" I asked he smiled and nodded.

"Business is great actually, and who's this?" He said looking past me and to Camila.

"Hi I'm Camila" Camila held out her hand but Jonathan was more of a hugger so he pulled her in for a hug. I laughed a little.

"Good to meet you Camila, I'm Jonathan" He said. Camila smiled and nodded.

"Camila, Jonathan runs the cafe, he has for years, Ross ad I used to come here everyday when we were younger" I explained.

"Yeah, they used to run in at 2.00 everyday, they would share a stack of pancakes with syrup" Jonathan said.

"You remember?" I said surprised.

"Of course, anyway once they were done with their food they would sing a couple of songs to pay for the food, people still come back after years asking for them but obviously you've been busy" Jonathan said.

"I didn't know you sing?" Camila said.

"Maybe a little" I said. Jonathan laughed.

"A little? You sing a lot, look at this" Jonathan dragged us over to a picture. It was a picture of Ross and I singing when we were younger.

"Oh my god you were so cute!! What happened?" Camila asked. I hit her arm. "Ow, I'm only joking your still super cute" Camila kissed my cheek.

"So Jonathan can I please have the usual? I'm starving" I begged like I was a little kid again making him laugh.

"Of course, anything for you?" He turned to Camila.

"No we'll share" Camila said. Jonathan nodded and walked off to get our food.

"Who said I was sharing with you?" I said wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

"Oh I know we're sharing" Camila said. I sighed and nodded. "I'm always right" Camila said.

"And that's one of the many reasons why I love you" I said pecking Camila's lips. She smiled as we sat down at a table.
It wasn't long until Jonathan came back out with the pancakes and it wasn't long till we finished them. "So Y/N, are you going to sing?" Jonathan asked when he came back over to collect the plate.

"No no I don't think so" I said.

"Please Y/N, please please please" I turned to Camila. She was giving me the puppy dog eyes which she knew I could never turn down. I sighed and Camila did a little victory dance in her chair knowing she had won.

"Do you still have that guitar?" I asked. Jonathan nodded and ran off to go get it.

"Your going to be great babe" Camila said before kissing my cheek. I met Jonathan by the small stage. He handed me the guitar, I thanked him and stepped up. People started clapping.

"Hey, I'm Y/N, I used to perform here with my older brother years ago and this is my first time back, it's like coming back home after a long trip, anyway I'm going to be singing 'Thinking out Loud' by Ed Sheeran, please go easy on me" I said. There were a few laughs before I played the opening chords.

That was defiantly the loudest applause I've recieved, ever, it felt good. All I could think if during the performance was Camila. She means everything to me. "Uh wait, hi hello, it's me again, I just wanted to say something, or ask someone something, Camila" I turned my gaze towards her. Everyone turned to face her also. "Camila, I've known you for 10 years, you were the first ever person I crushed on and am still crushing on to this day, your cute, smart, funny, beautiful, amazing, I could go on but everyone will get bored, and Camila I'm in love with you in every way possible so will you please be my girlfriend?" I asked. Everyone went silent. I looked at Camila who looked frozen but suddenly nodded and jumped up out her seat and ran over and kissed me. Everyone was clapping but I seemed to block it out. I pulled away from the kiss to see Camila was crying. "Oh my god are you okay?" I asked. Camila nodded.

"Yeah, I'm just so utterly in love with you" she said and pulled me back to kiss her.