Chapter 18

"So how long has this been happening?" Normani said pointing between Camila and I. I looked towards Camila and smiled.

"Few months" I replied. My gaze was still on Camila.

"Stop it, you guys are so cute I'm gonna puke" Dinah said making Camila and I turn to laugh at her. "Why didn't you tell us?" Dinah continued. I shrugged and looked towards Camila who shrugged also.

"I guess it was because that if things didn't work out we didn't want you guys to be awkward" Camila said. The others nodded.

"So that's Lauren, Amie, Camila, Ally and Y/N taken now, guess it's just you and me Dinah" Normani said wriggling her eye brows.

"Ew Mani gross I'm not going our with you" Dinah said. I burst out laughing.

"Ew i don't want to go out with you either" Normani replied. I couldn't stop laughing. "But Camila what are you going to do about Austin?" Normani suddenly said. I frowned and looked at Camila who was frowning also.

"What about Austin?" Camila asked. At least she was as confused as I was.

"Didn't you hear?" Lauren said.

"Hear what? Guys what's going on?" Camila said shaking her head.

"It's round the whole school, we thought you guys knew" Amie said.

"KNEW WHAT?" Camila and I shouted.

"So basically someone overheard Austin talking to one of his friends and you know how he's kinda into you? Yeah well apparently he's planning some huge thing to ask you out" Ally said. I felt my heart sink, all I did was bump into her in the Library and then we spoke and then I asked her out. It wasn't romantic or anything and now Austin is going to steal her heart.

"Y/N are you alright?" I heard someone ask. I wasn't concentrating on who.

"Uh yeah I'll be back in a bit" I said before walking out of Camila's room and going outside for some fresh air. I sat on Camila's door step not knowing what to do with myself.

"Y/N honey, what are you doing out there?" I heard Sinu call. She came out and sat next to me when I didn't reply. "Is everything alright?" She asked. All I could do was sigh. We stayed silent for a while before I decided to speak up.

"I'm going to loose her" I sighed.

"What are you talking about?" Sinu sounded confused. I turned to look at her.

"You know Austin?" I asked and Sinu nodded. "Yeah well apparently he's planning some huge thing as a way to ask Camila out and all I did was ask her in the library of all places and he's going to come along in his chariot pulled by horses and sweep her off her feet and then they'll live happily ever after" I said. I heard Sinu laughing.

"Your silly Y/N, do you really think Camila is going to get won over by Austin?" Sinu asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, they've been out once and she didn't hate him afterwards so there's still a chance, plus he's going to take her to some fancy restaurant that I could never afford and then win her the biggest teddy at the fair and I could never do any of that" I sighed again. Sinu put her hand on my knee.

"Y/N, Camila doesn't want fancy restaurants and horse pulled chariots or the biggest teddy at the fair or any of that stuff, she just wants you. Since you two started going out I've never seen her so happy, she gets out of bed with a smile on her face and I know she's not a morning person. She never stops talking about you and the look in her eyes when she does is pure love but to an extent I've never seen before, now unlike Austin I actually like you Y/N, you look at her like she's the best thing in the world, like without her you wouldn't be whole, you two have a type of love that I've never seen before and it's magical" Sinu finished. I felt tears in my eyes.

"Mom, I can take it from here" We both turned to see Camila in the doorway. Sinu smiled at me before getting up and walking off leaving Camila and I. "Hey" Camila smiled.

"Hi" I smiled back. She's so incredibly beautiful.

"My mom was right, all I want is you, Y/N I love you more than life itself, if I ever lost you I wouldn't know what to do, your my Home Y/N and the only person that I want to Steal my heart is you, in the future we may come across a few bumps but I know that no matter what I will always love you" I cut in.

"I will always love you to" I said.

"You know when I asked you the other day how we saw our lives in 10 years time?" Camila asked. I nodded. "Well I want all that with you, I want to marry you, have kids, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and If I could ask you to marry me right here right now I would but we're a little too young and I don't have a ring but anyway back to the point. I love you and I'm forever yours" Camila said. I couldn't say anything. Instead I pulled her in to kiss me because I have never been so sure in my life about anything but her. She's the one.