Chapter 24

"Today's the day" Amie said. I laughed as the sudden realisation hit her. "I'm about to get married" Amie said. I nodded again and placed my hand in her shoulder. We were due to leave soon and being dragged around all morning with people trying to do my hair and make up and getting me ready I'm am already tired and it's only 11am.

"Amie everything will be fine, it's going to be perfect, you look perfect, your getting married to the girl of your dreams, your ready" I said. Amie turned in her dress and nodded.

"Your right" Amie said with a smile.

"As always but I've got to go get my dress on so I'll see you in a bit" I said. Amie almost squealed.

"I'm so excited to see you in a dress" Amie said excitedly. I rolled my eyes. You see I've never actually worn a dress, I mean at Ally's wedding it was a push cause I wore a skirt but today I'm wearing a dress. At least I got the compromise of wearing my brand new converse. I laughed while walking off. As I got ready I got to thinking and am I crazy that Camila literally left this morning but I miss her like crazy already. She had to go with Lauren along with Dinah and Ally whereas Normani was with Amie and I. I walked out if the bathroom an was met with two pairs of eyes on me.

"Y/N you should wear dresses more often, you look hot" Normani said. I laughed but was stopped from replying when Amie screamed.

"Y/N OH MY GOD YOU LOOK AMAZING" Amie squealed while jumping up and down in her white dress. I laughed and hugged her. Normani was wearing the same dress as me except it was a different colour, likewise with Dinah, Ally and Camila. Mine was dark blue, Normani's was purple, Ally's was pink, Dinah's was light blue and Camila, well she refused to tell me what colour hers was.

Soon enough we were all ready to go. The three of us got in the car and made our way there. "This is it, thank you guys for everything" Amie said.

"GROUP HUG" Normani shouted. We had a small group hug before we hear the small voice of the driver telling us we were there. We all looked at each other before getting out the car. I was nervous as hell. I'm going to be a mess at my own wedding. Normani and I entered the church first since we were still a little early so Amie waited a little. My eyes scanned the room for a certain brunette who I found straight away. I froze as soon as I saw her. She looked stunning, her dress was red and she looked absolutely beautiful. She almost started running as soon as she saw me and jumped on me I luckily reacted fast enough to catch her. She placed kisses all over my face making me laugh.

"I missed you so much baby" she said. I have her a quick peck on the lips.

"I missed you so much too" I replied. She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in to kiss her. It didn't last long though since we were pulled apart by Dinah and dragged to the back of the church.

.....

"You may now kiss the bride" the rev said. I stood there, with Camila's hand in mine, as I watch the two smiles grow before Amie got roughly pulled into the kiss. The whole church erupted in cheers. I thought I went death they were so loud.

"They look so happy" Camila nudged me as Amie and Lauren pulled apart and started to walk out of the church. I turned to face Camila.

"I know" I smiled. I slowly forgot about everyone leaving the church as I stood and looked at Camila.

"That's going to be us soon" Camila smiled. I nodded.

"And I can't wait for every moment to come" I said before grabbing Camila and throwing her over my shoulder. She began laughing loudly as she hit my back.

"Y/N PUT ME DOWN" she screamed through laughs. I just laughed as I walked out the church with her over my shoulder. "Y/N COME ON" Camila said. I left the church to see everyone was already getting in their cars on the way to the reception. I finally put Camila down just outside the car though she did stumble a little and almost fell but I caught her just in time. "thanks" she mumbled while looked at me. I smiled.

"I'll always be here to catch you when you fall" I said. We just stood and starred at each other for a moment.

"Will you two lovebirds get in the car already? We have a party to get to" Dinah called from inside the car. Camila and I laughed before getting in and soon we were on our way.

"Woah, they did a really good job" Ally said while we entered the room of the reception. It really was amazing. Lauren and Amie greeted us straight away and soon enough we were all dancing and chatting.

"Have any of you seen Camila?" I asked. Dinah, Ally, Stephan and Troy who were all standing around. They shook their heads. I sighed before walking off. Camila disappeared about 30 minutes ago and I and find her anywhere. The party is almost over and I really want to dance with her one last time. I walked around for a while more, asking various people but no one had seen her. I decided to go check outside, apparently there was a huge garden plus I needed some fresh air. I headed outside and straight away spotted the one I had been looking for. Her back was towards me as she sat on a bench looking at the sky. I slowly walked over and sat next to her.

"All of us get lost in the darkness but dreamers learn to steer by the stars. When I was little I didn't get this quote, once my dad told me it I would sit all day thinking about what it meant, like what it actually meant" I kept my vision up at the sky although I knew Camila had turned to look at me by now. "And I don't think I ever got what it meant until I found you, that's when it hit me, it didn't just have the basic meaning of start dreaming now as you'll make it, I really got it this time because I figured that I was the darkness, I was so lost at that point in my life always thinking why did it happen to me, all the bad, why me? Then I met you, the dreamer, the beautiful brunette who lived life as she wanted it, no one stopped her, yeah you were the dreamer who guided me until I found love and became a dreamer as well and learned how to steer by the stars because we could do it together" As I finished I met Camila's eyes. We didn't say anything else. We didn't have to. Cause these are the moments I love, the ones that say I love you so freaking much just through a gaze. I stood up and held out my hand as I heard the loud music from inside turn slower. Camila took my hand and stood slowly. She wrapped her arms around my neck as mine wrapped around her waist making us closer than I though possible as we slowly swayed to the music. "Thank you for being my dreamer Cami" I spoke quietly.

"Thank you for joining me on my journey through the stars" Camila replied. "Without you I somehow would have got lost along the way" Camila said. Camila slowly leaned in and placed her lips on mine. It was a slow kiss with I love you clearly written all over it. I slowly pulled back.

"This is where I want to be, in your arms forever" Camila said. I smiled.

"I couldn't agree with you more Cami" I replied.