Chapter 3

"Y/N Y/N theirs someone at the door" I felt a small body jump on me. It's Saturday morning and Amie's not supposed to arrive till later so who's this? I groaned and rolled over.

"Did you answer it?" I asked. Cody shook his head.

"No I think Martha is still down there" Cody said. I sat up and ruffled his hair.

"Okay I'll go see who it is" I said putting on my sweater as it was colder than usual. I unlocked the door and waited for Cody to lock it before walking down the stairs. I looked around first but there was no sign of Martha meaning she is probably out. I opened the door to find a certain brunette standing there.

"Hi" Camila smiled. I gave her a confuse look.

"Wh what are you doing here?" I stuttered. Camila laughed.

"I said I was going to talk to you so here I am" Camila replied. "Why? Should is go?" She asked.

"No no" I replied a little too quickly. I was about to speak again when I heard a car horn. Camila turned around while I looked past her to find Cody's friend Jake with his dad in the car. I completely forgot he had soccer today and was staying over at Jakes for the night. "Sorry one minute, feel free to come in" I said to Camila before sprinting up the stairs. Cody opened the door. "You need to pack for Jakes" I said. He held up a bag.

"Already done" he smiled.

"Awesome good job bug" I said. We both ran down the stairs and he waved before getting into the car and they left. I closed the front door and found Camila in the kitchen.

"Sorry about that" I said. She turned and smiled.

"it's fine but get dressed we're going out" she replied.

"Why?" I replied.

"Cause we are" Camila said.

"But I'm meeting Amie later" I said.

"Well she can come as well I guess but-" I cut her off.

"I'll cancel, let me just get dressed" I said before running up the stairs. I can't believe this is actually happening. I picked up my phone and texted Amie.

Me- sorry I can't meet later, Camila wants to go out with me.
I almost got a reply straight away.
Amie- what? Your going on a date?
I reread my message and saw what she got that from.
Me- no I meant as friends, but this is so crazy, anyway got to go bye

I put down my phone and quickly changed into to jeans, converse and a t-shirt but wore my sweater over the top. I quickly ran back down the stairs and stood I'm the doorway and admired Camila for a moment. She really was beautiful. "You ready?" I said. She must have been surprised because she jumped before turning around. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" I said shyly.

"It's alright now let's go" Camila said. We both left the house quietly. I still have no clue about where we're going but I'll just trust her and see what happens.

We ended up at the park. Camila headed straight for one of the trees and sat under it. "What are we doing here Cabello?" I asked. Camila laughed and patted the spot next to her.

"Just sit down" Camila said grabbing my arm and pulling me down next to her. We both leant against the tree and sat in a comfortable silence for a while. "Your not who everyone makes you out to be" Camila said. I turned to look at her but she was looking straight ahead. "People always say how you skip class and cheat in tests and that's why you haven't been held back. And that there scared of you. To be honest I've never been scared of you, but I did believe what everyone said. I'm sorry about that" Camila finally turned to face me.