Chapter 38

Back to Thirds POV

Every single person in that room went completely silent and waited for the doctor to speak but the sad look he had in his eyes isn't what everyone was hoping for. The doctor sighed, and Dinah looked at Camila to check she was alright but she was far from it. "I'm sorry, we tried everything we could but she lost so much blood an-" the doctor was cut off by some nurses calling for him. He said he'd be right back before running off. Everyone looked at each other, not believing what he said. Suddenly Camila jumped up, well as fast as she could seeing as she was pregnant.

"No, no, Y/N isn't dead, she's alive, she wouldn't die on me, or this baby or any of us, she's still fighting, right?" Camila said. She looked around at everyone else as silent tears fell down their face. They all looked sadly at her and slowly the realisation hit Camila, Y/N wasn't coming back. "She's still here right?" She asked again, still no one said anything. "Right?" Camila sobbed out. "Please someone say something" Camila continued as tears started to fall down her face. Ally slowly walked over to her and wrapped her arms around Camila.

"I'm so sorry Camila" Ally said, tears falling down her face. Camila cried loud into Ally's shoulder. The everyone in the room was silent and the only noise that was heard was the cries of Camila along with a few mumbles of asking for Y/N. That's all Camila wanted, Y/N, she wanted her back and she would take her anyway she could, she didn't care, as long as it was Y/N.

No one moved a muscle. The doctor who said would return no where in sight and all hope was lost. Everyone was struggling on the inside but everyone knew this hurt Camila the most. You could just see it in her eyes. She didn't have that spark, or drive or passion and the love in her eyes was gone. She just looked lost.

"Maybe we should just go" Normani said sadly. Everyone but Camila nodded.

"It doesn't look like this doctor is coming back anytime soon" Dinah said sadly.

"No we can't go" Camila mumbled. Everyone looked at her confused.

"Camila, I think it's hurting you more that you're in a hospital" Hailee said. She was still her, showing her support to everyone. Although Hailee didn't really know her personally like the other she still had a connection to the girl she will never get to know. Yet she doesn't know where this connection is from.

"I want to see her" Camila mumbled. All the girls looked worried.

"I don't think that's a good idea Mila, you're not ready, no one is" Ariana said.

"No, I want to see her now and I'm going to if you like it or not, I need to know if she really is gone cause something inside of me believes she isn't. If she really is you know, I will never be able to move on, I need her and I love her with everything I am, I will never feel the way I feel about Y/N about another person and that thought actually makes me feel physically sick but I just want to see her one more time at least, so please" Camila pleaded. She had cried all the tears she could and now she just felt weak. Everyone looked at each other and sighed.

"Okay, we'll go find the doctor then" Ross said. He was being the strongest out of anyone although deep down he felt it was his fault. As he got up the doctor ran back in. "Well I guess I don't need to find him then" Ross said.

"I'm glad you're all still here, I'm sorry I took so long but well it's a miracle" he said. Everyone snapped their heads to him.

"Sorry what did you just say?" Cody asked.

"Y/N is alive, I don't know why or how that is even possible but she is, the nurse was in her room checking everything and she started mumbling and then her heart rate shot up and I think it's because of you" the doctor said before pointing at Camila. Everyone's eyes were wide from the information and none of them had ever been happier to hear this news.

"M me?" Camila stuttered while struggling to get up.

"She was mumbling something about you before she woke" the doctor said.

"C can i s se see her?" Camila asked as tears of joy fell down her face. The doctor nodded.

"Unfortunately at this time we can only except one person to go" the doctor said but everyone agreed it should be Camila. She slowly followed the doctor down the hall till he stopped outside the room she guessed was Y/N's. "Take your time" he said before walking away. Camila paused before opening the door. She was scared. Scared of what would happen. What if Y/N forgot everything including her? Her injuries are gone look bad and hurt her. Camila took one more deep breathe before pulling open the door. She took one glance at Y/N and had to stop. She had cuts and bruises all over and a cast on her left arm and right leg. Camila covered her mouth to try and stop a sob from escaping her. She had to be strong, for Y/N. She slowly walked closer to her and stopped just beside her bed. Y/N was facing the other way and hadn't seemed to notice Camila come in. Camila stared at Y/N for a bit, examining her. All she could think was how she still looked beautiful even in this condition. Camila slowly picked up Y/N's cold hand and held it making Y/N jump a bit. Y/N slowly turned her head and met eyes with Camila. They just stayed in silence for a bit and looked at each other. Camila didn't know what to say or what Y/N was thinking but she was brought out of her thoughts when Y/N's grip tightened on her hand and she started sobbing. Camila didn't know what to do. She wanted to kiss her and hold her but she wasn't sure if Y/N even knew who she was.

"Ca Ca Camila?"