The Glory of Iron Blood Navy

The Mightiest King of The Heaven

My name is Friedrich Wilhelmina... or Frederick William in English accent, I was a war orphan born to the parents that I didn't even remember because of my trauma from that terrifying attack. This may sounds weird but.... I sometimes get this flashing memory telling me that my parents was not the only family I have... it feels like there's someone else in my family, but of course I can't remember it.

After Siren attack that day, I was living in ruined town alone for several days until one day, a kind woman find me and adopted me as her daughter.

I am currently being assigned as the Commander of Azur Lane Naval Base located at Scapa Flow after succeeding my late mother, who is actually the previous Commander. I've been Commander of this base for at least 9 years now, but.... I'm not feeling even slight of happiness from becoming Commander here because.... never mind I don't want to talk about it.

I've been feeling empty and emotionless ever since she left...an Ice Queen... even though the shipgirls are occasionally trying to comfort and cheer me up.... those didn't enough to get me out of this deep melancholic hole. I did still feel grateful to them though... after all they're the girls my mother treasured so much and I will do my best to lead them towards victory, just like my mother that I respected so much.

There's one certain girl that caught my interest though....

Somewhere at the Central Atlantic Ocean....

An abnormal thunderstorm is brewing on the Atlantic Gap, the heavy intensity of the rain made area around them so dark that you can't see anything beyond 1 miles away, and unusual magnetic energy is detected inside the storm.

Near the vicinity of the thunderstorm front, an Iron Blood Elite reconnaissance fleet led by Peter Strasser are struggling to maintain their position due to extremely heavy waves around them.

"How long are we gonna wait here???" Heinrich yelled while holding into bridge railing.

"Just stay calm goddamnit!! We must not falter!!" Weser yelled back.

"I had a bad feeling about this..." Peter said.

Suddenly, Peter received a radio transmission from someone.

"This is Iris Supply Convoy 'Rouen' to any friendly unit in the area, we required immediate assistance!!! I repeat! we need immediate assistance!!!"

Although their order is to maintain position, Peter didn't want to just ignore allies in trouble, so she made up her mind and decide to help the convoy, she ordered her fleet to move out from the area and assist the Iris Convoy.

Iron Blood fleet tracked the distress signal and headed few miles to the north of their location, not long after, they saw a massive convoy of around 30 supply ship being attacked by hundreds of Siren bombers, among them are Iris shipgirls consisting of;

- Battleship Richelieu

- Battleship Jean Bart

- Battleship Champagne