The Ocean of Love and Hope

The Mightiest Warrior of Seven Seas

The thunderstorms is brewing around Bouvet island, a mysterious island located in the Southern Atlantic Ocean, the island is being used by Sirens as their base for conducting research on the unknown ancient technology that humanity created many years ago.

The Azur Lane Fleet, commanded by Bismarck, is currently fighting a Mysterious being that turns out to be their Commander, she has turned into shipgirl with outstanding weaponry and skill. The Vanguard and Main Fleet can only focused on evading her continuous attacks and not even have a chance to land a hit on her.

"To think that she can hold us off all by herself, what kind of monster is she?" said Belfast.

"Her attacks are too intense! we can't get close with those rapid secondary batteries keep firing at us!" Nimi said.

A single main battery shell then explode near Sandy, causing heavy damage to her and forcing her to fallback.

"This is impossible! we can't keep fighting like this!" Furutaka said in desperation.

"She's more powerful than a certain Siren with laser that we fight long ago!" Ayaya said.

"Long ago?"

Something suddenly clicked inside Mikasa's mind.

"Now that I think about it, this island is used to be research facility where Japanese, with the help of German Scientists, developed a top secret project!" Mikasa said.

"What?! What do you mean?" Bismarck asked.

"Long ago, to counter the Siren invasion, The Japanese want to developed a Battleship with outstanding performance on all aspect, including firepower, protection, and skills" Mikasa explained to her.

"They choose this remote island as a secret lab to avoid unnecessary disruption from other Nation, as a result only few people know about this place" She continued.

"What happened to this place then?" Zuikaku asked.

"The Siren managed to break a codes and found out about the research, they then attacked this place and killed all the researchers, leaving only very few survivors, and the fate of test subject remains unknown"

"So, does that means...." Bismarck and Zuikaku looked at Mikasa with serious expression.

"Yes, I guess our Commander is the 'Unfinished Test Subject' from this island that disappeared long ago, and she's now being controlled by Siren" Mikasa said.

"So that explained why I sense familiar Wisdom Cube energy coming from her, do you know more information about her?" asked Bisko.

"The only thing I know about her is that her 'Name' is A-150 (Hyakugoju), and she carries six 510mm (20.1 inch) gun and has deadly 100mm guns that is used on Akizuki-class Destroyer"

"510mm? are you kidding me?!" Zuikaku said with pale face.

Few seconds later a shell landed in front of Bismarck, Mikasa, and Zuikaku. Bismarck then telling them that no matter what happened, they need to beat Commander and try to get her back to her sense.

 Bismarck then telling them that no matter what happened, they need to beat Commander and try to get her back to her sense