The Empress and A Fateful Meeting

Love and War

The all-out battle still not ceased, at the Legendary Drake Passage, The Azur Lane Fleet and Siren Forces are clashing in a massive and decisive Ocean Battle that will seal the fate of the world. The Siren is gaining the upper hand due to power of mirror seas, and their elite production model keep appearing only make things harder.

One by one the shipgirls are starting to worn out due to intense fighting. The Front Line Vanguard consisting of Light Cruisers, Heavy Cruisers, and some Destroyers leaded by Large Cruiser Azuma is holding off a large fleet of Production Battleships, while from the left, a massive battleships column of Battleships, leaded by Friedrich der Grosse is providing covering fire for vanguards.

Meanwhile, the Aircraft Carriers fleet who are located behind vaguards is doing what they can to cover their allies from attacking Siren planes.

"Damnit, there's too many of them! we can't handle them all!" Shoukaku said.

"Calm down! focus on attacking them! we cannot let them get pass us!" Intrepid said.

Few second later, a heavy shell landed near Shoukaku, causing medium damage to her, Intrepid immediately come to her and help her retreating to back line.

Looking behind them, Intrepid saw dozens of production type Battleships sailing towards them, one of them is a very huge ship with terrifying look. Akagi who recognized it immediately ordered the aircraft carrier fleet to sail away from it, which they do.

While retreating to safe distance, Akagi explained to Enterprise that the large Battleships is a secret weapon called 'Orochi', a Battleships with outstanding weaponry and technology installed onboard her.

Enterprise then contacted the battleships fleet and ordered them to provide covering fire from enemy ships that chasing them, which they agreed but it will still take time for them to arrived. The Carrier fleet continue to keep launching any available attack planes while maneuvering to evade the attacks, but because of massive amount of shell being fired, the girls can't evade all of them, some of girls now are taking medium and heavy damage.

In desperation, they launch a final strike on the enemy. After almost losing hope, suddenly a dozen of shells are landing near the enemy Battleships, some manage to hit them and causing damage.

"Sorry we are late! Northern Parliament Fleet at your service!"

Enterprise look to her left and saw fleet of shipgirls with white uniform and clothing, among them is Duke of York and others who went on mission to the north. The fleet sailed to the front of wounded carrier fleet and blocking the enemy, they then fired all of their guns without hesitation.

One of the girls, sailed to Enterprise to check if she's alright."Is everyone okay?" Sovetsky Soyuz asked Enty.

"We are badly wounded, but at least we're still floating" Enty said.

"Please don't force yourself, bring those who can't fight to the back with repair ship and we'll cover you!" Soyuz said.

"Thank you"

Enterprise and Akagi lead the Carrier fleet away from threat and after few distance, they meet up with allied Battleship fleet. Enterprise informed Friedrich der Grosse about the situation and asking them to help Northern Parliament girls fights Orochi, which she happily accepted.

Meanwhile...